+ Reply to Thread

AGI Predator or Avenger?

I am a returning player and I have been catching up on all the transcended things and new armors/weapons. I've been juggling both a templar and a dhan. I have noticed that there seems to be a lot more agi predators around than agi avengers. Back when I took a break, I believed the agi avengers were way stronger with the 70% dd pen from Crown's Laughter (it got nerfed no surprise). But recently it appears a lot of the high geared dhans are agi predators. Is the predator class better for agi dhans? I know they have another crit chance buff with Katar Mastery and Royal Mask helps a bit, but is that better than avengers given they still have storm assault and crown's laughter abeit both skills being nerfed? I have been trying to decide whether to switch from avenger to predator. Or does it just depend on the preference of gameplay? (1v1 pvp as avenger or group pvp/farming as predator)? Any opinion would be great! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Imusturd3 View Post
    I am a returning player and I have been catching up on all the transcended things and new armors/weapons. I've been juggling both a templar and a dhan. I have noticed that there seems to be a lot more agi predators around than agi avengers. Back when I took a break, I believed the agi avengers were way stronger with the 70% dd pen from Crown's Laughter (it got nerfed no surprise). But recently it appears a lot of the high geared dhans are agi predators. Is the predator class better for agi dhans? I know they have another crit chance buff with Katar Mastery and Royal Mask helps a bit, but is that better than avengers given they still have storm assault and crown's laughter abeit both skills being nerfed? I have been trying to decide whether to switch from avenger to predator. Or does it just depend on the preference of gameplay? (1v1 pvp as avenger or group pvp/farming as predator)? Any opinion would be great! Thanks!
    you already worded it perfectly yourself, it's purely preference about what you want to do. Most go for predator because they are very nice for PVP in PA & also great farmers. Even though templar/dragon sages are the best classes in game, they are very costly to gear, a dhan is cheaper and already works quite well in pvp & pve with just an opaniel katar.

Predator is for derps who want to hold ctrl and click on target and watch them die.

Avengers are for people who want to be more active than that.

I prefer avenger I like the fact that you get death call and health burn and sealing square too bad dpp/pp are ****e skills now.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by AllianceOne View Post
    you already worded it perfectly yourself, it's purely preference about what you want to do. Most go for predator because they are very nice for PVP in PA & also great farmers. Even though templar/dragon sages are the best classes in game, they are very costly to gear, a dhan is cheaper and already works quite well in pvp & pve with just an opaniel katar.
    Thanks for the quick reply! Yeah PA is where I have seen a lot of AGI predators and they seem to be doing well. I am using my templar to help level my dhan because having AOE is quite essential for farming. I guess I just have to decide what I want to do. I like the idea of 1v1 pvps but I dont see them as often applied in the game as group pvps (PA for example). Perhaps I am just missing where all the action is. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Predator is for derps who want to hold ctrl and click on target and watch them die.

Avengers are for people who want to be more active than that.

I prefer avenger I like the fact that you get death call and health burn and sealing square too bad dpp/pp are ****e skills now.
    Thanks for the reply! Yeah I looked at the skills for the predator and there doesn't seem to be much except placing down a trap and just start swinging. I would think avengers had a higher potential DPS (on average given both classes depend on crit RNG) since they are more interactive and require more skill (more than simply clicking at least?) and timing. But thank you for your opinion!

**** Dhan, the most overrated class ever, why you have to boost Katar mastery of dhan at s7 80% boost to your katar damage and 250% of your agi will convert into melee attack, when they have already a highcrit +OP Invenom, and one thing Dhan is the only class that dont have a Melee/Range/Magic Cap and also the HP cap and lot more you ruin the other classes by making dhan overrated class

Quote Originally Posted by Buratski View Post
    **** Dhan, the most overrated class ever, why you have to boost Katar mastery of dhan at s7 80% boost to your katar damage and 250% of your agi will convert into melee attack, when they have already a highcrit +OP Invenom, and one thing Dhan is the only class that dont have a Melee/Range/Magic Cap and also the HP cap and lot more you ruin the other classes by making dhan overrated class
    Lol thanks bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Buratski View Post
    Can you explain to me and show me how the dhan race is simply excluded from these server wide caps? Or are you saying that dhans cannot get enough percentage of HP/Melee/Magic/Ranged so they do not have to worry about that cap? Because if it's the latter, I'm not sure how you don't see that logic is flawed.

And sure dhan is strong but you can open free-2-farm boxes and get crit immunity scrolls (I have like 300 of those on each of my mains so don't tell me you can't get a few of those for the rare occasion we see any pvp in this server) or just party a Rumir for loop, then what will a dhan do?
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-