+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I don't need anyone in Isen because many players have just returned and I have who to play with, stop writing against things for which you have no verdict.
    Most of you who post on the forum in the game do not even enter, but keep debating topics for the sake of writing and you still think that you change the game that will not happen because you do not play.
    All the time you say that Isen is a dead server but I still see it functional and with a lot of population.
    Saying Isen is a populated and healthy server to a new player is like saying a Pyramid scheme is a healthy economical business model. Sure both are good for the ones who're already heavily invested in it but every new person who joins gets fu*cked in their behinds.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    facepalm.
    cmon ady i just logged in yesterday to send some stuff to the exmarket (isen got 2 (TWO!) exmarket pages...) and fishing hole was pretty empty same goes for party matching.
    stop being so obsessed and ignorant, just log onces into jainus and see that there is a real population going & isen is a joke
    yup!

versus:

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    yup!

versus:

Nice comparation but you could gimme this Wizard name at isen ^^ this what called my attention in whole thread lmfao

Idc if isen is dead or not i have fun playing it...is what matters for me have fun and if you give me this nickname i will have more fun ^^

I have very mixed feelings, on one hand I'm sathisfied to see a char being named after a race. On the other hand I want to rage at you for picking a HALF ELF and naming it Wizard.

My OCD wants to kill you xD

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by DuaLipa View Post
    Nice comparation but you could gimme this Wizard name at isen ^^ this what called my attention in whole thread lmfao

Idc if isen is dead or not i have fun playing it...is what matters for me have fun and if you give me this nickname i will have more fun ^^
    absolutely not because when isen merges I dont want anyone have any contention to those names most of which I also own on jainus.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I have very mixed feelings, on one hand I'm sathisfied to see a char being named after a race. On the other hand I want to rage at you for picking a HALF ELF and naming it Wizard.

My OCD wants to kill you xD
    You mean like this? (from jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by dinoslino View Post
    Anyone from 10y ago active? ( some known names to me Sweety,Yachiru,Forever,etc )

Im an old player, came back to have sum fun, Im going isen, farm, craft, get some gear etc.

btw feel free to PM me if you have a nice guild or need any help

all spare armors/weapons/rings are welcome also hahaha
    Come to Jainus so that you can be added to the players I PK xD.

You mean like this? (from jainus)

-Verde-
    -Salve-

On the bright side some of them are being used on chars that I own like Defender, Avenger and Priest.