+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

[Event] Pet 7th Update Events

New 7th pets have arrived Shiltz and we are celebrating it with a bunch of events for you!

Event 1 (July 30th ~August 27th)⭐
    Find My Pet!
    You can acquire various pets and items through hunting in event selected fields.
    Do not miss the chance to get your own pets and valuable items!

New items are also dropped in the event’s fields.
    Attention:

1. All items dropped in the field can be traded.
    2. An item that has not been looted from the ground, Will disappear after a certain period of time.
    3. At the end of the event, the monster’s drop will return to normal.
    4. At the end of the event, the Cherry Blossom leaves will be deleted from the server (you must use them before August 27th)

⭐ ⭐ Event 2 (July 30th ~August 27th) ⭐ ⭐
    6th Evolve your pet!
    The basic material for the evolution of the 7th pets are the 6th pets.
    To help you get started with better pets, we will help you get them!

*During the event, the chance to evolve to 6th grade rare pet increases.

For normal evolutions from 5th to 6th grade pets, new evolution materials will be available.

Attention:
    1. The higher the grade of rareness of the 5th pet, the higher the probability of evolution to a 6th grade pet.
    2. Cherry Leaf can not be collected after the event ends.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Event 3 (July 30th ~August 13th)⭐ ⭐ ⭐
    7th pet evolution race
    We will return the 5 pets used as material for the character who acquires the first 7th grade rare pet for each server. During the event, you can also win 1 "Sunny's pet box" for your first successful 7th grade pet evolution.

Additionaly, the first character to achieve the server first evolution of each rare pet bellow will receive 5th grade pets as a reward.

By achieving at least one successful 7th pet evolution during the event, you will receive a “Sunny’s pet box Exchange ticket” on your mailbox that can be exchanged for a “Sunny’s Pet Box” through Sunny NPC.

Precautions!
    1. First 7th grade successful evolution reward apply only to the first character on the server.
    2. First players to achieve one of the Rare Pet 7th evolution will be announced on the forum on August 13th maintenance.
    3. “Sunny’s Pet Box Exchange Ticket” is received by mail and can be exchanged with “Sunny’s Pet Box” through NPC Sunny.
    5. NPC Sunny is located next to Unison portal at Elim.
    6. Sunny’s pet box is not tradeable (However, all the pets in the box can be traded).
    7. After the end of the event period, [Sunny’s pet box Exchange ticket] and [Sunny’s pet box] will be deleted.

*The duration for the entire event season will be from July 30th to August 27th, 2019 during maintenance. Some of the events will end on August 13th.

We can't wait to see all these 7th-grade pets running around Shiltz ^^

Good luck everyone!

Love Seal ^^
    Seal BoD Team

Greetings GM,
    can you show us the pet 7th stats ?
    or maybe will be on seal wikia ?
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kehabisannama View Post
    Greetings GM,
    can you show us the pet 7th stats ?
    or maybe will be on seal wikia ?
    thanks.
    for Black Dragon stage 7th, Seal Wikia already updated, u can wait for another 7th stage pet Stats
    https://sealonline.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Dragon_Egg

GM why i can't sell red chip?
    It said "cannot sell any more"

In item mall no saw evo 100% ?

@JackYu it will be available on 1st of August server time.

Today is 8/1. Where is the 100% evolution leaf? I cannot find it in the item mall.
    Last edited by shawnlin27; 08-01-2019 at 12:42 AM.

100% evo leaf is now available for 2000 rps guys, check Item Mall

Can anyone tell me how to exchange/sell the red chip?

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    New 7th pets have arrived Shiltz and we are celebrating it with a bunch of events for you!

1.We will return the 5 pets used as material for the character who acquires the first 7th grade rare pet for each server.
    2. First players to achieve one of the Rare Pet 7th evolution will be announced on the forum on August 13th maintenance.

Unfair Rules!!!
    Before this event started some players already have 5 golden light wyrm ,5 pink mandragora ,5 fox fire kitsune ready evo..
    5 minutes after server start they evolved the pets without hesitation because its 100%success become super rare..
    This people will got 5 pets back and they can evolve it into another super rare pet with 100%success rate!!
    So unfair
    How about any other player that only have 1 or 2 super rare pet..
    We have to find another 3 or 4 pets and feed them into 100% then we can do7th evolution..

I think.. how about GM give same reward to all player who succeeds 7th pet Evolution into super rare type..
    Or GM raffle 10 or maybe 15 players who got this super rare during the event..

Please write your opinion about my idea.. if many people agree with me i will write tickets and tell them to make petition and change the rules since only some players got advantage from this event
    (sadly not the lucky one but the richest one)