+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    1. All items dropped in the field can be traded.
    2. An item that has not been looted from the ground, Will disappear after a certain period of time.
    3. At the end of the event, the monster’s drop will return to normal.
    4. At the end of the event, the Cherry Blossom leaves will be deleted from the server (you must use them before August 27th)

Cherry blossom.. r these blossom replace the use of Evolution mats? i.e Evolution Rocks etc. ? or you still need old mats to evolve 5th pet to 6th pet?

Quote Originally Posted by abbarjabbar View Post
    1. All items dropped in the field can be traded.
    2. An item that has not been looted from the ground, Will disappear after a certain period of time.
    3. At the end of the event, the monster’s drop will return to normal.
    4. At the end of the event, the Cherry Blossom leaves will be deleted from the server (you must use them before August 27th)

Cherry blossom.. r these blossom replace the use of Evolution mats? i.e Evolution Rocks etc. ? or you still need old mats to evolve 5th pet to 6th pet?
    Hello abbarjabbar!

Yes, the blossoms replace the original materials.

Seal BOD Team

how to sell red chip? it said "cannot sell any more"

Question Miscalculation on exp distribution??

Hi,

I have some serious question, how do you calculate the 3x experience for the event?
    Nerais has lvl 98 monster gives 1.6m exp ,on the other hand,
    Blue Eye Fortress has lvl 220 monster which only gives 2m exp,
    it doesn't make any sense when the difference in lvl is doubled and monster is 10x stronger, only gives 25% more exp???

Please explain asap,

We are so confused.

well I never go to nerais after the update, but I used 150 exp for my char in blue eye, from mummy I got 6,5m+ exp for every kill which get higher into 7.2m+ if party each are full 6/6 member

I notice that 7th pet stage is only applicable for seed piya bird dragon kitsune and mandra.. how bout for those who use heaven or abysmal eggs? And also, can anyone update the wiki about ingredients used for all those pets from 5th stage to 6th?

@prokillar you haven't seen Goddess battlefield valk? it's quite common, and some people also vending it in Elim

Greetings Gm
    I Want To Ask: Is The Evolution of the 7th Seed Pet and Piya Already Fix and Correct?

Because I Evo Use: 3 Burning King Of All Chicken, 1 Burning Queen Of All Chicken, and 1 Fairy Male Dryad.

And then I use High Rare Mall Item 3k Rps and High Rare At 999Rps.

Why Is It Right When Evolution Becomes Only A FOREST SPIRIT DRYAD?
    Though I Use 4 Types of Chicken Because What I Expect FLY Chicken 7th.

Please return the Korscek GM to this Piya Pet and Seed.

Because I'm a little disappointed with the evolution of this 7th.

Thank you

@KurumuGM

Then there is an error in the status of the Pet Dryad itself. As written on Wikia and in fact on the pet in the Game Differences Status ODI%.

Quote Originally Posted by cheverlyz View Post
    Greetings Gm
    I Want To Ask: Is The Evolution of the 7th Seed Pet and Piya Already Fix and Correct?

Because I Evo Use: 3 Burning King Of All Chicken, 1 Burning Queen Of All Chicken, and 1 Fairy Male Dryad.

And then I use High Rare Mall Item 3k Rps and High Rare At 999Rps.

Why Is It Right When Evolution Becomes Only A FOREST SPIRIT DRYAD?
    Though I Use 4 Types of Chicken Because What I Expect FLY Chicken 7th.

Please return the Korscek GM to this Piya Pet and Seed.

Because I'm a little disappointed with the evolution of this 7th.

Thank you

@KurumuGM
    No error on it.. if you want chiken type.. you should evo with 5 same type so the probability will be 100%
    5 kitsune = popstar
    5 blue phoniex = jewel
    5 GLw +im = 100% return albino = Unique red Bar
    5 pink mandra +im = 100% fly fragrant =Unique red Bar
    5 ffk +im= 100% moonlight angel = Unique red bar
    5 fly blue great phonix +im = 100%jewel phoniex but no 100% fly jewel because the red bar doesn't reach unique

For your case 4 chiken + 1 dryad + im High rate + high rate chiken= 90%chicken (not full bar right?) and 20%dryad.. the rate become fly maybe only 50%.. so its possible to get non fly chiken or non fly dryad.. for your case you only get non fly dryad.. wrong gamble like me ^_^