+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixture View Post
    Woah Woah Retard, slow down there mate. Yes i can cancel it out because i am looking at it from a "how much faster a templar is compared to other characters" but hey just like the rest of the idiots in this forum you're ranked amongst the first. Dissapointed, i thought at least you had brains only to find out that its just air and empty space. So Congratulations! You're failed to explain your point and therefore PROVED you were born with this "Dunning Kruger effect" better yet, you know you're stupid enough to result to words like this. AGAIN You explained your character very well by resulting to, guess what? Insults a the end lol. Enjoy your time at work whatever retarded nonsense you do.
    Attackspeed Base D is different for different classes. Attackspeed interval is a rational function.

The results when comparing attackspeed inverval, even though the same percentage is used or a subset of percentages is negated, does not yield the same values if compared for different classes with different Basis D values.

Example:

(dekan) Zhen: Attackspeed base D: 1300
    (templar) One handed club: Attackspeed base D: 900

For ANY well geared char assuming the non-exclusive items, the standard base speed without factoring the weapon base speed (V.Fast, Fast... etc) is therefore,

UPG Wep = 50%
    Ash stone = 38%
    Silva pet = 30%
    Guarder = 15%

= 133% (in my opinion this should not be factored in when calculating Templar att speed delay), on the basis that Templar should be a little faster than other classes.
    I hope you see the reason behind my mindset.
    let's not consider the 133% like you said and just take blunt mastery 12% vs 70% attackspeed on sage (that's your exclusive-r3tarded way right)

Templar: 900/(1,12) = 803,6
    Dekan: 1300/(1,7) = 764,7

OMFG WHAT THE FOX HAPPEND!!! HOW IS DEKAN SO MUCH FASTER THAN TEMPLAR REEEEEEEE DEKANS ARE BROKEN, THIS IS THE REASON SALVE IS THE GOD OF DRAGONS.
    wow i am honoured you got your kid to draw this for me? and even cropped my name HAHAHAHA you shouldn't have. Man these idiots have TIME!!!!
    It's a standard meme-format you oxygen wasting abortion, and no i'm not insulting you, i'm describing you
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Woah Woah Retard, slow down there mate. Yes i can cancel it out because i am looking at it from a "how much faster a templar is compared to other characters" but hey just like the rest of the idiots in this forum you're ranked amongst the first. Dissapointed, i thought at least you had brains only to find out that its just air and empty space. So Congratulations! You're failed to explain your point and therefore PROVED you were born with this "Dunning Kruger effect" better yet, you know you're stupid enough to result to words like this. AGAIN You explained your character very well by resulting to, guess what? Insults a the end lol. Enjoy your time at work whatever retarded nonsense you do.
    I pity you. We had enough explanations already. I had to stop because I refuse to waste more time on this nonsense. Im sure the readers learn what they needed to learn.

I took a long break debating against flat earthers. They twist facts to justify their beliefs. By any chance, are you one of them?
    Last edited by yinggamer; 08-06-2019 at 09:12 PM.

Snipers can we discuss that graph of yours?

I'm interested about the future of this version of rohan since it is very much different from rohan korea now.
    Last edited by yinggamer; 08-06-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    Lmfao. Well I think he wants the templar to have the VERY FAST ATK SPEED, faster than any other class in rohan, atk speed like the guards combo. Stupidity at its finest lol.
    Yeah funny really but I admire his courage calling everyone idiots when he had a hard time digesting everything thrown at him.
    This is not your average daily "stupid". This is something else entirely.
    Last edited by yinggamer; 08-06-2019 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yinggamer View Post
    Snipers can we discuss that graph of yours?

I'm interested about the future of this version of rohan since it is very much different from rohan korea now.
    Both blunt mastery & zhen mastery have a similar formula behind converting magic attack to melee attack, being that blunt mastery has (probably) an exponential curve that is a little less steep in the lower INT amounts. I don't have proof for this though

The formula used to look something like this:

flat melee attack generated by blunt mastery = (total magic attack(base magic from all intel + flat magic from items * ur magic % boosts))*(1+INT/1000)
    (this ''blunt'' melee attack is added to your base melee (think str + flat attack items + wep att) and then boosted with all melee % to give your final melee.

When korea nerfed blunt mastery (the big templar nerf patch) they have simply adjusted this (1+INT/1000) to something like (these values are an example) ^(1+INT/8000). Resulting in a much slower creep of power with lower amounts of intel. Nontheless this means that if you get enough intel (and flat attack) you can still reach insane amounts of melee, it just takes longer than before.

Yeah funny really but I admire his courage calling everyone idiots when he had a hard time digesting everything thrown at him.
    This is not your average daily "stupid". This is something else entirely.
    It's one of a kind, I have seen a lot of players trying to argue stupid sh1t with me and most found out they were wrong and took their loss, either deleting their messages, simply stopped posting or admitted they were wrong. This is a whole new level of ignorance lmao
    Last edited by snipers334; 08-07-2019 at 01:31 PM.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Both blunt mastery & zhen mastery have a similar formula behind converting magic attack to melee attack, being that blunt mastery has (probably) an exponential curve that is a little less steep in the lower INT amounts. I don't have proof for this though

The formula used to look something like this:

flat melee attack generated by blunt mastery = (total magic attack(base magic from all intel + flat magic from items * ur magic % boosts))*(1+INT/1000)
    (this ''blunt'' melee attack is added to your base melee (think str + flat attack items + wep att) and then boosted with all melee % to give your final melee.

When korea nerfed blunt mastery (the big templar nerf patch) they have simply adjusted this (1+INT/1000) to something like (these values are an example) ^(1+INT/8000). Resulting in a much slower creep of power with lower amounts of intel. Nontheless this means that if you get enough intel (and flat attack) you can still reach insane amounts of melee, it just takes longer than before.
    Interesting! You answer my question before I have a chance to ask it.

I have other questions but I'll wait after all balance patch are done.

Thanks for that formula.
    Last edited by yinggamer; 08-07-2019 at 09:19 PM.

Interesting! You answer my question before I have a chance to ask it.

I have other questions but I'll wait after all balance patch are done.

Thanks for that formula.
    Discussing the graph in combination with discussing the future of this game, would basically lead me to explain what I just explained haha so yea xD and no problem.

You can ask away, only giant & dekan patch remain.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Ur not wrong for sure but for me templar was never the best PVP class it was just the best most cost-efficient class in the game.

Hit huge stable damage numbers even with sub-par equipment
    Have the ability to kill mobs solo with efficiency
    Costs the least amount of 7s

Now ever since then playwith has made every class fit into this box with the exception of the cost of 7s but at the same time the character investment is significantly higher so what is more important now is that you actually enjoy playing whatever class you pick. I have every class in the game even though templar is the highest lvl for me at +27. Since I have an upg dagger I am kinda locked into guardian however I really miss how cheap templar was as far as 7s go. Since every class requires costumes and talismans and etc.
    wat, temp +27 ?

Though you had left dis game

/szstilgar

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan1 View Post
    wat, temp +27 ?

Though you had left dis game

/szstilgar
    Yeh those transcendence lvls go up to +50 nowadays. And yeah game s0ks forums where its at.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

always has been at forums, lmao.

free pvp, no safezone, no pay2win, you only need a keyboard as a gear.