+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vhints0270 View Post
    My friend you have not played templar long enough, if you have played templar long enough, you wouldn't cry about that 18% atk speed, instead you would have appreciated the change on this templar patch, before all these new pet/guarder comes and 2 elf patch that had pass. The max atk speed you can get was 128%. 145% is still better compared to those times and like what others already said that 25ms delay wont matter if your templar is geared like you previously mentioned.
    if you think this is "crying" then you are delusional with limited words in your vocab.

Quote Originally Posted by yinggamer View Post
    Even if we remove ash att stone and guarder the difference is only 55 ms. Blink of an eye averages 300 ms and we barely notices it (of course we notice it now since we bring up the topic).

Now lets summarize so we have a proper closure here:
    1. You complain (ok you're not complaining) that 30% to 12% is a "NOT SLIGHT NERF" but a "CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT" of change.
    2. We show you numbers.
    3. The numbers tell us that it is indeed a small amount.

So the conclusion we can make is blunt mastery's attack speed is still good. The decrease from 30% to 12% will not significantly affect Templar's overall performance.

You're ok my friend, you're ok. You perceive it to be significantly slower because that how brain works. The moment you read the "30% to 12%" your brain creates bias. Don't get me wrong, it's not your fault and it happens all the time. That's why science experiments needs numbers to create accurate conclusions. Now if you excuse me, it's Monday morning in our time zone. I have other "numbers" to work on.

I think we're done here.
    Its your choice to reply to this or not. and no i can definitely see a difference in att speed. therefore, my point still stands. Ill tell how and why. In comparison with other classes using very much similar gears with similar stats. we remove them for the purpose of looking at the extra speed gained or lost from a Templar. (for me a templar should be a little faster than few of the classes)

lets say the :
    non-exclusive - (any stats that other char can have)
    exclusive - ( stats exclusive to a class)

UPG Wep = 50% att speed (non-exclusive) - other class can have this speed
    Ash stone = 38% (non-exclusive ) - other class can have this speed
    Silva pet = 30% (non-exclusive ) - other class can have this speed
    Guarder = 15% (non-exclusive ) - other class can have this speed
    Old blunt mastery = 30%, New blunt mastery = 12% (EXCLUSIVE)

using your formula....

D = 900 for clubs
    (old)Attack Delay = 900/(1 + 0.3) = 692
    (new)Attack Delay = 900/(1 + 0.12) = 804

new - old = 804 - 692 = 112 milliseconds

For ANY well geared char assuming the non-exclusive items, the standard base speed without factoring the weapon base speed (V.Fast, Fast... etc) is therefore,

UPG Wep = 50%
    Ash stone = 38%
    Silva pet = 30%
    Guarder = 15%

= 133% (in my opinion this should not be factored in when calculating Templar att speed delay), on the basis that Templar should be a little faster than other classes.
    I hope you see the reason behind my mindset.

Of course when everybody does their calculations, they factor every non-exclusive att speed as if its only exclusive to the class. I am open to ears. WHY?

I notice the difference because its 112 ms not 25ms. naturally i always have those non-exclusive items and always benefit from them. 133% for me is a standard (so like 0% if you get what i mean), if you then add 30% and then remove 18% i WILL notice.
    Last edited by Mixture; 08-05-2019 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixture View Post
    Its your choice to reply to this or not. and no i can definitely see a difference in att speed. therefore, my point still stands. Ill tell how and why. In comparison with other classes using very much similar gears with similar stats. we remove them for the purpose of looking at the extra speed gained or lost from a Templar. (for me a templar should be a little faster than few of the classes)

lets say the :

using your formula....

D = 900 for clubs

For ANY well geared char assuming the non-exclusive items, the standard base speed without factoring the weapon base speed (V.Fast, Fast... etc) is therefore,

UPG Wep = 50%
    Ash stone = 38%
    Silva pet = 30%
    Guarder = 15%

= 133% (in my opinion this should not be factored in when calculating Templar att speed delay), on the basis that Templar should be a little faster than other classes.

Of course when everybody does their calculations, they factor every non-exclusive att speed as if its only exclusive to the class. I am open to ears. WHY?

I notice the difference because its 112 ms not 25ms. naturally i always have those non-exclusive items and always benefit from them. 133% for me is a standard (so like 0% if you get what i mean), if you then add 30% and then remove 18% i WILL notice.
    Just because that 133 percent is common to every class doesn't mean you have to cancel it or make it zero. Why? Because att delay is a rational function not a linear function.

But if you still insist then go ahead. At this point I don't really care. If you really notice a significant difference then I believe you. Congratulations! You're gifted with Dunning Kruger effect.

your stupid picture is stupid lol and that exponential rise is also stupid, i mean look at it.
    YES OMG LOOK AT IT WHAT THE FLOX IS THAT

this isnt mathematics its stupidity. ALL the points you made are irrelevant to the purpose of which i came here. You a funny kid ill give you that, but from your reply looks like you the one who cant handle simple facts about your points and baby maths.
    even with all your point you fail to mention 10% nerf in blunt. not that i was complaining. but dont let me stop you..... carry on raging.
    This is why ppl like you cant understand the difference between class effectiveness and common sense
    I can easily address you without breaking a sweat. blunt dmg was never the main source of dmg for Templars so the decrease was never questioned. go on to calculate that 18% decrease in att speed is 25 milliseconds. I have been playing the game for almost a decade sometimes on and off. Lets say you are right, i can easily see the effects of your so called 25 millisecond delay with my eyes and my dmg effectiveness when i attack (its ALOT when it comes down to PvP) and that is without resulting calculations. Experience is everything! noobs like you cant understand.
    you're retarded and very binary. Get lost! You say school school school everywhere, must mean that for you without school common sense dont exist? You are an idiot if you think school is the only source of knowledge. clearly even school didnt do anything positive to your non-existent IQ. like i say to every idiot who dont understand. Expand your horizon trololol
    Bruh im pretty sure you don't believe in horizons coz the earth is flat.

i have played templar long enough to know that 18% drop in att speed is significant from 30%. Templars are 18% slower at lvl 7 blunt when compared to previous 30%. FULL STOP. now they are only 12% faster at lvl 7. there is no maths involved just percentage according to the skill.

Which reminds me, let me see how you came up with your numbers. 25ms sounds VERY doggy. 18% slower is 25ms? SHOW ME YOUR CALCULATION hahahaha
    - no maths
    - wants calculation
    - fails to understand calculations
    - rage

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You've now seen: linear, exponential and asymptotes, I just hope you're keeping notes and prevent me from making more quotes so that I don't have to devote any more time to sink that ship you're in that to begin with, was never afloat.
    You really didn't listen did you, i had to make more quotes. With every post you make, you dig that hole deeper, you're never ever going to climb out of it LOL

we remove them for the purpose of looking at the extra speed gained or lost from a Templar. (for me a templar should be a little faster than few of the classes)

lets say the :

D = 900 for clubs

UPG Wep = 50%
    Ash stone = 38%
    Silva pet = 30%
    Guarder = 15%

133% (in my opinion this should not be factored in when calculating Templar att speed delay), on the basis that Templar should be a little faster than other classes.

Of course when everybody does their calculations, they factor every non-exclusive att speed as if its only exclusive to the class. I am open to ears. WHY? (because the formula is asymptotic you dense mfker *cries in desperation*)

Just because that 133 percent is common to every class doesn't mean you have to cancel it or make it zero. Why? Because att delay is a rational function not a linear function.
    Congratulations! You're gifted with Dunning Kruger effect.
    Last edited by snipers334; 08-05-2019 at 08:40 AM.
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

if you think this is "crying" then you are delusional with limited words in your vocab.
    Delusional? Yeah you are delusional. You got deluded with your overly exceptional very unreachable IQ and your vast vocab that even after these people here explained to you in every possible way and still you seem to be struggling processing all the details through your head.

But if you still insist then go ahead. At this point I don't really care. If you really notice a significant difference then I believe you. Congratulations! You're gifted with Dunning Kruger effect.
    Lmfao. Well I think he wants the templar to have the VERY FAST ATK SPEED, faster than any other class in rohan, atk speed like the guards combo. Stupidity at its finest lol.

I can easily address you without breaking a sweat.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Woah Woah Retard, slow down there mate. Yes i can cancel it out because i am looking at it from a "how much faster a templar is compared to other characters" but hey just like the rest of the idiots in this forum you're ranked amongst the first. Dissapointed, i thought at least you had brains only to find out that its just air and empty space. So Congratulations! You're failed to explain your point and therefore PROVED you were born with this "Dunning Kruger effect" better yet, you know you're stupid enough to result to words like this. AGAIN You explained your character very well by resulting to, guess what? Insults a the end lol. Enjoy your time at work whatever retarded nonsense you do.
    Last edited by Mixture; 08-06-2019 at 09:25 AM.

wow i am honoured you got your kid to draw this for me? and even cropped my name HAHAHAHA you shouldn't have. Man these idiots have TIME!!!! i deal with "Mixtures of idiots on a daily basis". Where is my next drawing????
    Last edited by Mixture; 08-06-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mixture View Post
    i can easily address you without breaking a sweat.
    1+1 = 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mixture View Post
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Verde-
    -Salve-