+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Ur not wrong for sure but for me templar was never the best PVP class it was just the best most cost-efficient class in the game.

Hit huge stable damage numbers even with sub-par equipment
    Have the ability to kill mobs solo with efficiency
    Costs the least amount of 7s

Now ever since then playwith has made every class fit into this box with the exception of the cost of 7s but at the same time the character investment is significantly higher so what is more important now is that you actually enjoy playing whatever class you pick. I have every class in the game even though templar is the highest lvl for me at +27. Since I have an upg dagger I am kinda locked into guardian however I really miss how cheap templar was as far as 7s go. Since every class requires costumes and talismans and etc.
    Definitely, i think they took great consideration into the maintenance cost of temps lol. this for me is the only valid reason honestly ....

I can clearly see non of the people commenting here own a max geared templar or have competative PVP against them. Not any of you have any experience with having a proper amount of stats trans on your character (which is the future of this game).

Let me state one thing clear here which is simple mathematics:

Blunt mastery & Zhen mastery have EXPONENTIAL scaling towards gaining melee (which is basically exponential scaling towards damage output). Both Sage & templar are currently and will surely be the nr.1 pvp classes in game, simply because nothing else can even remotely come close to the damage output these classes can do with high end gear & stats trans.

There is a reason you see Salve nr.1 in power arena and not dhans (crit scroll/loop negates most or even all dhan damage) even though they can take multiple of the 100P monsters. My gears are not even all +18 and already my damage output is insane, I've been doing 1 million AOE's on lower geared players and I can reach over 3 million melee, this is the same for templars.

It is true that guardians & dhans are very effective at medium to low geared players since they have conversion methods for damage that work better with low gear, it's linear opposed to a slower creep of power when you are in an exponential powercurve such as templar. At a certain amount of stats you reach a break-even point in which a regular class performs the same as a exponential class (this is where the graphs cross eachother). After this point the power of the exponential class increases greatly with every point of intel gained and nothing else can keep up.

As I stated in my first reply, the balance patches are made for ENDGAME gears. Considering that with time, players will obtain full sets of abyss, chakras and make these +12-15, and also obtain increasing amounts of stats trans, i think the ''intel classes'' were not even nearly nerfed as much as they should have been. In fact, in Korea, they have changed this exponential scaling to prevent exactly what I depicted, greatly reducing the effectiveness of templars/sages compared to our server.
    Last edited by snipers334; 08-04-2019 at 07:51 AM.

By your own admission you are an outlier existing outside of the intersection point while the majority of players exist close to the intersection point.

I dont play this game anymore because it sucks peepeepoopookaka but can you tell me how many other templars exist outside of the intersection point? 2 more? 3 is pushing it.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I can clearly see non of the people commenting here own a max gearede templar or have competative PVP against them. Not any of you have any experience with having a proper amount of stats trans on your character (which is the future of this game).

Let me state one thing clear here which is simple mathematics:

Blunt mastery & Zhen mastery have EXPONENTIAL scaling towards gaining melee (which is basically exponential scaling towards damage output). Both Sage & templar are currently and will surely be the nr.1 pvp classes in game, simply because nothing else can even remotely come close to the damage output these classes can do with high end gear & stats trans.

There is a reason you see Salve nr.1 in power arena and not dhans (crit scroll/loop negates most or even all dhan damage) even though they can take multiple of the 100P monsters. My gears are not even all +18 and already my damage output is insane, I've been doing 1 million AOE's on lower geared players and I can reach over 3 million melee, this is the same for templars.

It is true that guardians & dhans are very effective at medium to low geared players since they have conversion methods for damage that work better with low gear, it's linear opposed to a slower creep of power when you are in an exponential powercurve such as templar. At a certain amount of stats you reach a break-even point in which a regular class performs the same as a exponential class (this is where the graphs cross eachother). After this point the power of the exponential class increases greatly with every point of intel gained and nothing else can keep up.

As I stated in my first reply, the balance patches are made for ENDGAME gears. Considering that with time, players will obtain full sets of abyss, chakras and make these +12-15, and also obtain increasing amounts of stats trans, i think the ''intel classes'' were not even nearly nerfed as much as they should have been. In fact, in Korea, they have changed this exponential scaling to prevent exactly what I depicted, greatly reducing the effectiveness of templars/sages compared to our server.
    You are ridiculous! you come with false accusation and go on to assuming that the comments here are from non full geared templars, i can understand how you think without even trying. Excuse you but i have a nicely geared temp able to reach 3M on abyss mobs easy. but that is not what this post is about. this post isnt about how much dmg you can do boy. Because you THINK you have nice gears you FAIL to see this from other perceptive. Salve's dmg was used as an example, a way to say high dmg isnt new. your stupid picture is stupid lol and that exponential rise is also stupid, i mean look at it. if that was the case everyone would be Templars. You ppl talk about the future of the game, without knowing the impact of the game currently. with that stupid picture , even a 10% decrease in blunt would not significantly reduce anything in that exponential rise. And to think that you think "any other class" scales like that is beyond words ........... lol
    Last edited by Mixture; 08-03-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    By your own admission you are an outlier existing outside of the intersection point while the majority of players exist close to the intersection point.

I dont play this game anymore because it sucks peepeepoopookaka but can you tell me how many other templars exist outside of the intersection point? 2 more? 3 is pushing it.
    Factor in party buffs & scrolls you reach the intersection point real quick vs. normal classes on party buffs/scrolls even with a lesser base as gear. Don't forget that the exponetial scaling gives you a flat amount of exponentially generated melee which is further boosted by percentage wise boosts.
    (A full abyss set +5 gives you 1516 of ur main stat + like 400-500 all stats? factor in 1k title etc you don't even need rediculous gear to reach high intel just endgame lvl/title/abyss and some rings)

Now factor in you can gain an UNLIMITED amount of stats trans thoughout time, you could in the future have full gear +5 and still reach 5 million melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixture View Post
    You are ridiculous! you come with false accusation and go on to assuming that the comments here are from non full geared templars, i can understand how you think without even trying. Excuse you but i have a nicely geared temp able to reach 3M on abyss mobs easy. but that is not what this post is about. this post isnt about how much dmg you can do boy. Because you THINK you have nice gears you FAIL to see this from other perceptive. Salve's dmg was used as an example, a way to say high dmg isnt new. your stupid picture is stupid lol and that exponential rise is also stupid, i mean look at it. if that was the case everyone would be Templars. You ppl talk about the future of the game, without knowing the impact of the game currently. with that stupid picture , even a 10% decrease in blunt would not significantly reduce anything in that exponential rise. And to think that you think "any other class" scales like that is beyond words ........... lol
    ''your stupid picture is stupid and the exponetial rise is also stupid'' I'm sorry you can't handle simple facts nor highschool mathematics. It really was a courtesy to explain this, I already expected most people not to get it because this forum-community is mostly made up of absolute morons with an IQ lower than my shoesize (you're lucky I have big feet lmfao).

Also, why mad at losing 18% attackspeed while gaining 5% magic attack, 50% EXTRA AOE chance, 25% more flat PDF from psy & int but a nerf on mana/mana shield (which is still viable) but a 20x scaling shield from psy with rediculously low CD and an low cooldown ulti which reduces incomming critical damage by 75%. I mean, overall templar got buffed

mad people everywhere lmfaoo

Factor in party buffs & scrolls you reach the intersection point real quick vs. normal classes on party buffs/scrolls even with a lesser base as gear. Don't forget that the exponetial scaling gives you a flat amount of exponentially generated melee which is further boosted by percentage wise boosts.
    (A full abyss set +5 gives you 1516 of ur main stat + like 400-500 all stats? factor in 1k title etc you don't even need rediculous gear to reach high intel just endgame lvl/title/abyss and some rings)

Now factor in you can gain an UNLIMITED amount of stats trans thoughout time, you could in the future have full gear +5 and still reach 5 million melee.

''your stupid picture is stupid and the exponetial rise is also stupid'' I'm sorry you can't handle simple facts nor highschool mathematics. It really was a courtesy to explain this, I already expected most people not to get it because this forum-community is mostly made up of absolute morons with an IQ lower than my shoesize (you're lucky I have big feet lmfao).
    " I already expected most people not to get it because this forum-community is mostly made up of absolute morons with an IQ lower than my shoesize" oh booiii triggered hahaha, this isnt mathematics its stupidity. ALL the points you made are irrelevant to the purpose of which i came here. You thought you could just jump on the wagon and start talking nonsense that has nothing to do with the question? before you comment you should read main point so you can address it. "I already expected most people not to get it", like i said.... this explains your character even more someone who needs a smack lol

You a funny kid ill give you that, but from your reply looks like you the one who cant handle simple facts about your points and baby maths. and clearly you cant see past what is in front of you. No need to return an IQ cuss, i leave that part to people like you. I find many ppl who cant express themselves result to loud mouth and cussing. Its ok, i understand i forgive you I rest my case.
    Last edited by Mixture; 08-03-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Also, why mad at losing 18% attackspeed while gaining 5% magic attack, 50% EXTRA AOE chance, 25% more flat PDF from psy & int but a nerf on mana/mana shield (which is still viable) but a 20x scaling shield from psy with rediculously low CD and an low cooldown ulti which reduces incomming critical damage by 75%. I mean, overall templar got buffed

mad people everywhere lmfaoo
    even with all your point you fail to mention 10% nerf in blunt. not that i was complaining. but dont let me stop you..... carry on raging.
    This is why ppl like you cant understand the difference between class effectiveness and common sense. but meh to each their own.
    Last edited by Mixture; 08-03-2019 at 04:50 PM.

You a funny kid, says the one who resulted to cussing. looks like you the one who cant handle simple facts and cant see past what is in front of you. I dont need to cuss, i leave that part to people like you. I rest my case. Cuss more to explain your invalid point plox hahahaha
    I'm just pointing out that you're dumb and inferior to me, ingame and irl luuuuuul.

even with all your point you fail to mention 10% nerf in blunt. not that i was complaining. but dont let me stop you..... carry on raging.
    This is why ppl like you cant understand the difference between class effectiveness and common sense. but meh to each their own. its funny how you're the first one to cuss and the first to get mad. Look yourself in the mirror, that is your enemy not me.
    The conversion on blunt was never touched. The 10% decrease is neglectable since it is only a scaling based on your weapon attack, going from 90 to 80%. This means if your weapon has 1000 base damage and you have 90% boost you gain 900 flat melee, this is now 800 flat melee from 80%. the 100 or-so-less melee you get from this won't really affect anything.

PLeAsE nO mAd aT MaTH kkkkk

I'm just pointing out that you're dumb and inferior to me, ingame and irl luuuuuul.

The conversion on blunt was never touched. The 10% decrease is neglectable since it is only a scaling based on your weapon attack, going from 90 to 80%. This means if your weapon has 1000 base damage and you have 90% boost you gain 900 flat melee, this is now 800 flat melee from 80%. the 100 or-so-less melee you get from this won't really affect anything.

PLeAsE nO mAd aT MaTH kkkkk
    Stupidity at work, I will say it one last time so maybe your peanut brain MIGHT understand. The issue was never blunt you idiot it was att speed but ofc only what is in front of you you see. it hurts you so much that i am right. Hence your explosion to comparison.

I deal with idiots like you on a daily basis, idiots who try to hide behind words. From how you think "I'm just pointing out that you're dumb and inferior to me, ingame and irl luuuuuul." especially without knowing me both in game and in irl life, i can tell you are just a spoilt kid.
    Last edited by Mixture; 08-03-2019 at 06:26 PM.