+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    Oh yea maybe I should have clarified more, yea you can’t just pump up damage bc that will ruin the pvp balance. The main issue is definitely the mobs p def.

From my perspective all these balance patches don’t mean **** until they fix the actual mobs pdef. But they won’t do it, it is easier for them to change small details like turn 20% buff into 25% and say they worked so hard all month and even extended the date.

All these changes don’t matter until they address the main issue, leading back to my point they are clueless.

Even if they eventually change the Pdef of mobs you still have other issues too. Just one I can think of is on HK guardian won’t buff combo to kill mobs until the selected mob is dead. This is huge problem in abyss even if they lowered pdef bc of the massive hp.

But again this HK issue has been brought up many many times and the GMs don’t care, it’s too much trouble for them they rather spend months playing with percentages
    I think the balance patches are for a big part also meant to balance out PVP lol.

Quote Originally Posted by damianon7 View Post
    still even if they reduce hp/ mobs pdeff dhans, sages, templars will kill mobs in few hits when noirs guardians etc in 50+..... so still you will need them in pt cuz they will always kill faster.
    Yup those classes will, in comparison always deal more damage than other classes, specially in party. They will remain the best PVE classes, no matter the change.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

and most sad you cant reduce gap in PVE dmg with just gear. Max geared Noir with chakra set, max abyss str set +10-12, costume paterns, str stones etc still hit less than dhan, sage, temp on pendants....

The big problem facing Rohan these days is the lack of Pvp, a game conceived as being pvp/pve nowadays is 5% pvp and 95% pve, not even an pvp event lol
    Good people, I think there are enough players geared to be able for pvp but there's still a big lack of fun in the game.
    My opinion is that they must be organized more events to make the world active in pvp.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    The big problem facing Rohan these days is the lack of Pvp, a game conceived as being pvp/pve nowadays is 5% pvp and 95% pve, not even an pvp event lol
    Good people, I think there are enough players geared to be able for pvp but there's still a big lack of fun in the game.
    My opinion is that they must be organized more events to make the world active in pvp.
    PVP is stupid too cuz to many cheaters and dupers look at E2N not to long ago all thier core members got baned becouse of duped tickets +21 . Ofc gm reduced thier duped gears to +0 but againe they got all +21 in just 1-2 months ( 100% not possible to get enought +21 tickets to make chakra +21 and abyss +21 in just 1-2 months after ban). Some players got baned becouse of duped shields and helmets. In any other game they would be pernament baned but here 1 month ban at most 2 months... and most funny when they say they have all legal items but they cant link them or when they hit more than confirmed cheaters but ofc they dont use cheat items... just omg

There are no new pvp players coming if you have to pay 50k (500$) rps for a decent upg. Pvp would be better if it is accessible for more people.. So balancing classes and new pvp events are good changes for pvp. But the gab in gear has to be smaller, so the only thing they can do after they start selling upg years ago is selling them again.

+10.........damianon7 what to do ....is gm bribed by e2n...i think so....this game suck.....

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I think the balance patches are for a big part also meant to balance out PVP lol.
    Well I don’t think they are doing a good job at all of balancing pvp.

Dhans still OP as hell only thing keeping people quiet now is the infinite crit immune scrolls. This is not balance.
    Avengers actually got damage boost from higher melee and it just took a while for ppl to realize.

And pvp is dead we can all agree, if 90% of the game is PvE then they are focusing on wrong issues.
    Its taking months for these updates so we can have more or less same problems. While if you wanna progress after +50 you have to own temp/sage/Predator. If you wanna play another class you like that is pvp only and still progress you just need to own 3 or 4 accounts and gear them all with hundreds of dollars each to keep your pvp main leeching in superior

Yes they kill there own game lool

Quote Originally Posted by damianon7 View Post
    PVP is stupid too cuz to many cheaters and dupers look at E2N not to long ago all thier core members got baned becouse of duped tickets +21 . Ofc gm reduced thier duped gears to +0 but againe they got all +21 in just 1-2 months ( 100% not possible to get enought +21 tickets to make chakra +21 and abyss +21 in just 1-2 months after ban). Some players got baned becouse of duped shields and helmets. In any other game they would be pernament baned but here 1 month ban at most 2 months... and most funny when they say they have all legal items but they cant link them or when they hit more than confirmed cheaters but ofc they dont use cheat items... just omg
    Some of them got 3 week ban and kept their +21 gear. GMs claimed that since the trash account they used to bug orlin was perm banned, their main account only needed short ban. It was literally a trash account created to bug and they won’t punish main account.

They say no account sharing right?? Then check the fcking IPs and see that it is the same person and perma ban them.

I know this game is getting really old and that can take some of the blame of it dying but I think it’s mostly Staff issues.

1. Focus the main issues in PVE
    2. Ban Cheaters especially multiple offenders orlin was bugged multiple times over few months
    3. whats the point of pvp balance when pvp is dead?? Create new pvp events!!!
    4. Try to make the game more available to the casual player (someone who will spend $20-$100 not $2k)

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    1. Focus the main issues in PVE
    2. Ban Cheaters especially multiple offenders orlin was bugged multiple times over few months
    3. whats the point of pvp balance when pvp is dead?? Create new pvp events!!!
    4. Try to make the game more available to the casual player (someone who will spend $20-$100 not $2k)
    I totally agree with all these points, what's the benefit of working on the balance side if nobody plays pvp, this game is very old but that doesn't mean that the world cannot still have fun, for sure it can bring fun from old times.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.