+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Your missing the point of my history lesson. This circle will never be broken. So long as its a zerg based pvp game it will not grow. Disband most of these top guilds into the smaller guilds they were once. Have more pvps that aren't spamming guild/ally chat for help at limestone come quick. When you see lesser players pvping stop jumping in and killing them. There are so much behavior that can change and make this game fun. But somewhere it just became accepted to this game becoming zerg or nothing pvp which is not the PVP that I was ever an advocate of. I was like the only OP person who always fought against the zerg.
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired


    GM WalkingDead retired


  2. #12
    It's hard to prevent zerg in open world game, i also think its not good to put limitations on the guild numbers like that, but I do see where u are coming from.

    something i would like to see are new pvp events. TSB is dead because of zerg and its for such a little reward anyway so nobody wanna fight for it. Everyone getting tired of PA its the same damn thing every day.

    What would be cool is bring back some of the old pvp events like clashing valley and maybe make some new guild pvp events but even numbers to avoid the mindless zerg like u said, for example our best 6 vs your best 6... different maps/places with various rewards.

  3. #13
    ahahahahahahahahaha best dekan and seond one LMAO funny noob

  4. #14
    after 10 point system at PA its sad to even watch this... evry1 just make naked alts and kill them from other naked alts.

    TSB is dead reward is joke and time is so bad 5-6 am no worth to wake up so early

    Summon events are useless. After chakra patch all boss drops are crap

    0 new pvp events

    mobs at new spots have way to much hp, deffence etc. some melee classes dont have any dmg on them you need max gears to do dmg.

    super dung time limit is joke if you dont have savage with milion buffs or dekan/ dhan zerg its useless to go there cuz you will not kill mobs in time

    So technicaly if you are not dhan/ dekan/ int savage you have nothing to do after +50 lvl... no event, farm is useless, pa/ tsb trash

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by damianon7 View Post
    after 10 point system at PA its sad to even watch this... evry1 just make naked alts and kill them from other naked alts.

    TSB is dead reward is joke and time is so bad 5-6 am no worth to wake up so early

    Summon events are useless. After chakra patch all boss drops are crap

    0 new pvp events

    mobs at new spots have way to much hp, deffence etc. some melee classes dont have any dmg on them you need max gears to do dmg.

    super dung time limit is joke if you dont have savage with milion buffs or dekan/ dhan zerg its useless to go there cuz you will not kill mobs in time

    So technicaly if you are not dhan/ dekan/ int savage you have nothing to do after +50 lvl... no event, farm is useless, pa/ tsb trash
    +1 I only saw activity in Pa....

  6. #16
    Colonel xXxAurorAxXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    4,241
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    In all seriousness, as a former player and I consider myself an ambassador to the game of Rohan. The problem is not the skills, balance, upgrade etc... The real problem with this game is the quality of the pvp. I would like to say this started early/mid 2000's when the guilds started to employ zerg tactics to compete with the top guild. This strategy never went away and in fact got worse as time went by. OP guilds started to merge with competing guilds to form even bigger Zergs. At this point, the quality of the PVP deteriorated. Competition had all but vanished. In its glory days you had all small -mid size guilds with no real edge over another. Instead the greed to control boss drops consumed the few. Medium, small guilds began merging/disappearing. This zerg to win boss drops strategy killed the game. In doing so you also lost the art of PVP. This became I will only fight if I have a zerg game. I will only sit in safe zone unless I have people to help me fight. The art of 1 vs 1 pvp vanished and so did the quality of the game. That is what this game has become.
    "oh i dont have an edge?" " I will sit in safe zone"
    "that guy has 2 more + on his ring " " I will wait for a zerg"

    It's sad that I am probably the last person the really thrive in a 1 vs many pvp style.
    Gonna have to agree here. Some of the BEST pvps I ever had was when the numbers were small or semi-equal in numbers.


    When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

    Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

    ~ The Doctor.

    MsAbella ~ Priest

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by damianon7 View Post
    So technicaly if you are not dhan/ dekan/ int savage you have nothing to do after +50 lvl... no event, farm is useless, pa/ tsb trash
    This is big part of why this game is dying. Most classes are useless in Superior and Abyss. Which is the only way to progress after +50 is by getting trans stats and making some crone.

    Guardian - Trash
    Defender - Trash (Empower Slave Only)

    Templar - Pro DPS
    Priest - Pro Support

    Scout - Trash
    Ranger - Trash ( Pve only good for marking boss)

    D Sage- Pro DPS
    D Knight- Trash

    Avenger - Trash
    Predator- Pro DPS

    Warlock - Trash
    Wizzard - Meh


    Savage- Trash (unless steal all buffs, you cannot do this and afk farm)
    Zerker- Trash

    Rumir - Pro Support
    Noir - Trash


    Keep in mind I am talking about PVE only in above. But that is all that is left to do in this game to PROGRESS. what is the point of an mmo with no more progression.

    If you wanna keep progressing you have choice of 5/16 classes.

    and don't come @ me saying "my guardian, noir, etc can survive abyss blah blah blah" yea they SURVIVE they don't do **** but leech off your other alts because their damage is low as **** might as well be 0.

    scouts, PVE class since the start of this fcking game in 2008 just got "buff" lmao
    Go make a scout with MAX gear +21 rings and abyss set and all and tell me what your damage is on abyss mobs.
    ^^^ This is proof the devs/gms or whoever making the changes is absolutely fcking clueless!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    This is big part of why this game is dying. Most classes are useless in Superior and Abyss. Which is the only way to progress after +50 is by getting trans stats and making some crone.

    Guardian - Trash
    Defender - Trash (Empower Slave Only)

    Templar - Pro DPS
    Priest - Pro Support

    Scout - Trash
    Ranger - Trash ( Pve only good for marking boss)

    D Sage- Pro DPS
    D Knight- Trash

    Avenger - Trash
    Predator- Pro DPS

    Warlock - Trash
    Wizzard - Meh


    Savage- Trash (unless steal all buffs, you cannot do this and afk farm)
    Zerker- Trash

    Rumir - Pro Support
    Noir - Trash


    Keep in mind I am talking about PVE only in above. But that is all that is left to do in this game to PROGRESS. what is the point of an mmo with no more progression.

    If you wanna keep progressing you have choice of 5/16 classes.

    and don't come @ me saying "my guardian, noir, etc can survive abyss blah blah blah" yea they SURVIVE they don't do **** but leech off your other alts because their damage is low as **** might as well be 0.

    scouts, PVE class since the start of this fcking game in 2008 just got "buff" lmao
    Go make a scout with MAX gear +21 rings and abyss set and all and tell me what your damage is on abyss mobs.
    ^^^ This is proof the devs/gms or whoever making the changes is absolutely fcking clueless!
    You are looking at this in the wrong way, the low damage in PVE on Abyss/Superior has not so much to do with the class balance and more to do with the too high defense/HP stats of the monsters in these areas.

    You are looking at PVE as if the solution is to pump up the damage of these classes high enough so that they all can farm Abyss solo, which is the wrong point of view. Rather the defensive stats of monsters should be reduced next to releasing more PVE defense/attack atributes on equipment.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    You are looking at this in the wrong way, the low damage in PVE on Abyss/Superior has not so much to do with the class balance and more to do with the too high defense/HP stats of the monsters in these areas.

    You are looking at PVE as if the solution is to pump up the damage of these classes high enough so that they all can farm Abyss solo, which is the wrong point of view. Rather the defensive stats of monsters should be reduced next to releasing more PVE defense/attack atributes on equipment.
    Oh yea maybe I should have clarified more, yea you can’t just pump up damage bc that will ruin the pvp balance. The main issue is definitely the mobs p def.

    From my perspective all these balance patches don’t mean **** until they fix the actual mobs pdef. But they won’t do it, it is easier for them to change small details like turn 20% buff into 25% and say they worked so hard all month and even extended the date.

    All these changes don’t matter until they address the main issue, leading back to my point they are clueless.

    Even if they eventually change the Pdef of mobs you still have other issues too. Just one I can think of is on HK guardian won’t buff combo to kill mobs until the selected mob is dead. This is huge problem in abyss even if they lowered pdef bc of the massive hp.

    But again this HK issue has been brought up many many times and the GMs don’t care, it’s too much trouble for them they rather spend months playing with percentages
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 07-04-2019 at 07:57 PM.

  10. #20
    still even if they reduce hp/ mobs pdeff dhans, sages, templars will kill mobs in few hits when noirs guardians etc in 50+..... so still you will need them in pt cuz they will always kill faster.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify