+ Reply to Thread

[Stream Event] Summer Fest

Hello Shiltizens!

It is time to celebrate summer this time with a new stream event!🌊🌊

What do we bring for this special event?

Summer Outfit - Bring your best summer outfit to get a sunbath!
    Pool party (both servers) - We will have time to destroy some monsters for Summer Party Chests
    Jumbled - GM will ask for tricky words you will have to arrange as fast as you can to win!
    Guess who - Can you guess who is behind the shadows? Be the first and win a chance
    Tutti frutti - For our in-game friends, they will have the opportunity to win too! Just bring the items requested by GM as fast as you can.

You are all invited! Call your friends and let’s enjoy the summer fest! You could be the lucky one this time.

DATE: Thursday 27th
    TIME: 8:00 AM PDT

Follow the stream on: https://www.facebook.com/sealmmorpg/
    In game you can come to the Unison Market place

For the winners of each round:

The GM will ask on stream for you to select a number of the lucky chart, each number contain a coloured ball, each ball is a reward! The GM will take it for you and if you are lucky, you can win a special item! You can be the lucky one 🌊

Remember to follow the stream to understand all the rules and mechanics.

We would love to see you there!

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team

Disappointed with this event right before it ended !!

Check my fb post to understand why.

I think it caused by some lagging or delayed... everytime we enter the answer, automatically it goes to first comment... only the other people know who the first... and it happens to me too.. always first comment 4-5 times.. you just refresh your browser to get better connection and reduce delayed/lagging