+ Reply to Thread

its been a long while

Im planning on returning to the game, but like the last time i played was in 2007 i think? So its been a long while and it seems that RBF is no longer the game i used to know..
    - Reading the threads on the forums I assume Janius is where I'd want to go play on.
    - Is it going to cost ALOT to reach endgame gear? (how much should I be expecting)
    - And the last time I played, I really enjoyed playing Agi / Str Dhans and a little bit of str scouts. are these all still viable classes?

Janius definitely.

Depends on your goal. If you just want to have a bit of fun then you can get by, by just spending maybe 10-20$ a month with an initial outlay on top of that. If you want to be in the top 10-20% then you will need to spend a couple thousand dollars. If you want to be the best then you will basically have to sell your house, your car and any internal organs that you can survive without.

Agi Dhan is great for pvp and pve. Strength Dhan is not worth it and strength Scout is completely dead.

Good luck and have fun!
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

I don't spend a time and got far, in nearly 2months of game play :3
    Depends on your luck and playtime!!
    Good luck
    Sadly sometimes it's too late.
    And that's the thing about time, we cannot get it back.

Caeda (Scout 115+21)
    Superiors