+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coincidence?

Coincidence?

DDOS attacks are not common in Seal Online, I have never experienced them except of course, when the same jealous “players” that always tried to ruin this game with their hack *** try to launch their own private servers.

What a coincidence that EVERYTIME days before launching one of those lame servers suddenly Seal Online B.o.D OFFICIAL start being attacked with DDOS and hackers advertising their private server in chat at the same time… without mentioning that these people are advertising that their servers don’t have lag or DDOS!!!! SHAME ON YOU! You don’t have that because you are the responsible for doing this to Seal Online… such a dirty “marketing campaign”!!
    This group of people just want to see their self-benefit as they already do creating and advertising their hack tools without care about the game environment and its community.

Now the hack tools won’t do… since they had a better idea to steal innocent player’s money. Now they create private servers that don’t even last 3 months, tell players a fairy tale about how amazing their servers are while they attack the official seal b.o.d and then you realize that it is all bull s** to take your money. No one will do a better game management than an official game service… this is so obvious!

As a friendly advice, don’t let these people/hackers fool you! If you really love Seal Online, support the official version that will be always here for us! Don’t support these hackers that will only take your money away for good and when it is not crowded enough, launch another server! As a player that really love Seal Online, I tell you, if you are considering support this kind of illegal servers, think twice, wont worth it, you will thank me later.

Many players have been around Seal B.o.D for a long time and we know the server is not perfect, but will always be there launching updates and trying to improve even after so many years.

And lastly I would like to encourage the players who are enjoying the game weither u are a free-2-play or Pay-2-win, in the end we are in the same community and in this game there are place for everybody, so please we gotta stay together and not let those people fool you or lose your hope. Because we will be there for each other.

i'm in line with you.
    "Long live BoD"
    We should celebrate our individuality