+ Reply to Thread

[Login Event] Seal 6th Anniversary!

Hello Shiltzians!

It’s time for a special celebration! The 6th anniversary has arrived! Hooray! 🎊🎉
    For this special ocasion, we have a daily login event for you and all your Friends 💖

Since June 5th you will be able to win a reward just for login to your account until June 30th.
    Sounds good, right? But there is more!

You will get ✨EXTRA✨ rewards if you achieve certain days of attendance during this period.

Special prizes are cumulative!

The rewards for special prizes are cumulative, that is:
    If the player completes 10 days of login not necessarily consecutive during the period of the event, he will receive the prize for 10 days
    If the player completes 20 days of login not necessarily consecutive during the period of the event, he will receive the prize for 10 and 20 days
    If the player completes 24 days of login not necessarily consecutive during the period of the event, he will receive the prize for 10, 20 and 24 days

Only Accounts with characters above level 100 will be able to participate.

Event duration: Starts at June 5th, 00:00 PDT until June 30th before maintenance giving prizes every day.

Cute Moomoo Balloon is a cash accessory and lasts for 30 days
    Cannot be refined.

Have fun you all!

Love Seal ^^
    Seal: BoD Team.

I didnt receive the first day prize (?)

5TH OF JUNE IN SEAL SERVER TIME IS 14.00 WEST INDONESIAN TIME.

*in case you're Indonesian

oh and GM we need info on how to get the new 6th grade pet, their stats and I also wonder if Sheepy HTBS had bonus set option?

Only Accounts with characters above level 100 will be able to participate.

Does lv 100 character get the prize too? Or has to be lv 101?

mybe this is not correct context but i hope you give us the status of 8 new pet

When will the special prizes (10, 20, and 24 days login) distributed? Besause I can't find it in my cash bank.