Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
Yes this is true abyss weapon even with double stats and socketed can not compare to 3.0 katar. But it’s unfair to say that all Upg are on the same level.

3.0 katar is the dumbest **** GMs have ever done to this game.
32% crit
65+% DD

All other upgs are either
24% crit 8%DD
Or
12% crit 65+%DD

It is fair to choose either max crit or max DD but dhans have best of both worlds which is why even after nerf they are still OP.

People claim they are not OP anymore are delusional. We are only able to compete with Dhan same lvl and same gear atm, bc of the infinite crit scrolls from events. Without scrolls you have no chance 1vs1. Obviously with loop or wiz crit immune you have chance.

3.0 katar is main reason that new UPGs will still not even solve the issue.
They will never release katars like that again. And still people who want to play Dhan will cry that 4.0 not as good as 3.0

If 4.0 has similar stats as 3.0 then they might as well have a maintenance where all people are changed to dhans, and change this game name to Dhan Fued.

Back on the subject of abyss weapons. It will take a lot of time but I have seen double max stats on parts. 112% melee and 112% magic attack on a temp or sage can definitely compete with upgrades. You will wreck anyone in 2 seconds no matter their HP/DD

Actually a 112% melee and 112% hp zhen still destroys 2.0 zhen damage 56% melee. Fully socketed abyss would be fun to try.

Like I said earlier many Abyss weapons double stats and socketed, can compete and be better in certain situations, nothing however can compete with 3.0 katar

Still not a fair comparison to all other upgrades

The main issue in this game is that to farm abyss mobs you need Upg 70DD +10DD from trans bonus for total of 80DD.
And on top of that nice pve def%

why would they introduce a (decent) alternative to upgs that you have no way in hell a chance of farming unless you have full party with upgs and maxed gear.

The GMs are too incompetent to properly test the abyss mobs and see any problem.
see upgrade is always on top, its better to flood more upgrade weapon in game so the new player can also compete with those ppl call themselves gods of rohan i hate to admit but i cant do nothing if upgrade wielder bully my character