+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

opa weap vs. upgrade

upgrade weap damn so op 60-70dd.+ 100+ health,,,opa weap is not even close,, we new beginner or returned player demand a new set of upgrade ....or sale new stone 50+ or 60+ dd at least we can figth bit longer to upgrade weilder char

Abyss set can get up to dual stats 112 each if really working on it... Really damn hard... But I already saw club with 112 Meele 8x magic and 5x dd.
    Dmg is crazy.

anybody who tells you that regular is the same as upgrade is lying to you because they want you to think you have a chance.
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

i dont think so, abyss 50+dd has no chance in 70 dd multiple stats.

I didn't say you have chance.. I just ment that for farm dmg is actually better.

And then with time you can buy your upg with farming a lot.

upgrade weapon are so damn expensive, farming of crones is one option but this is butthurt farming. im a return player not played for a year, the reason i stop is those upgrade wielder char., now playing for almost 2 month but then again in again the same experience no enjoyment only those char with ups enjoyed pk and kill me in pa

I have upgrade dagger for sale
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Between Opaniel and Abyss weapon, which one better ?
    Pls advise me.
    tks

Abyss much better than Opaniel weapon, if it has a max stat like 112%HP or melee/magic, and 50%+dd +The 4 socket for 4 Trans stones u can put on it, Just like what i saw in CS a Abyss Katar with 112%HP, 12%MELEE, 11%MAGIC, 50%DD, +(Transtone stone for 4 socket, 18%Critrate, +30%PenDD,+33%AS+45%Mobility) its clear that its much more better than Opa, However its no match compare to Upgrade which have 70%DD, 60MELEE, 32%Critrate, HP110%, 50%AS, as long as Upgrade weapon exist people will keep complaining about it.