+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    Yes you idiot derp derp
    Even with 4.0 the complain of ppl continues watch and see lol
    How about putting a Crit rate Cap on dhan is that not a good idea like example 35% is the cap for dhan more than crit rate on that wont considered, this is the true nerf on dhan

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    Yes you idiot derp derp
    Even with 4.0 the complain of ppl continues watch and see lol
    most of the complainant are new beginer every month new beginer come and play , but after learning there is upgrade weapon and the price is insane high in em then the new ppl will start complaining bout the upgrade weapon. all new ppl wants is upgrade sale in im it was a dream for us to wield upgrade weap in affordable price like u get them before.

Sell those 4.0 upg, plox. I want a staff ._.

Quote Originally Posted by chamores View Post
    most of the complainant are new beginer every month new beginer come and play , but after learning there is upgrade weapon and the price is insane high in em then the new ppl will start complaining bout the upgrade weapon. all new ppl wants is upgrade sale in im it was a dream for us to wield upgrade weap in affordable price like u get them before.

Stop assuming things about me. I was not around for upgrade sale. I know what you new people want, I am just telling you it is not so simple as that. The backbone that keeps this game running is not new ppl, it is the vets that regularly spend hundreds on the game. This is not opinion this is fact. This is why GMs haven’t released new Upg.

If they do release new ones, they will piss off many of the big spenders, AND you new guys still have issue of other items costing insane amount or 4.0 possibly not being equal to 2.0 or 3.0.

Either way this game is beyond ****ed, there is no perfect scenario, it’s too far gone, if you are waiting on the GMs to fix the game then I’m real sorry to tell you it won’t happen.

Here is a much more likely scenario which will play out:

-4.0 gets released for $150 each and all noobs are happy and vets mad
    -Walters +10 and Magical Tali +10 come out and cost over 99k ecash to buy and even more to make them.
    -Eventually they release even more OP Rings than chakra and screw over anyone who spent money making +21 verdict set.
    -Vets spend their life savings for these new items so they can poop on the lesser spenders again
    -The lesser spenders quit cuz they don’t wanna spend thousands
    -The vets are bored of the game but won’t quit because they feel dumb to spend so much and quit shortly after.
    -everyone logs in only for PA, at which point 90% of mains are AFK because its not fun anymore

Everybody lose except Playwith Interactive.

We end up in exact same situation as we are now, it is a rut that can not be escaped.

Try to do your best to enjoy this game as it is now, I don’t think it will last much longer.
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 06-03-2019 at 03:56 PM.

If the upg wep was a problem.... Why isen server is dead?
    The real problem is the main chars are keep to be the same and its boring... Dhan.... Temp...ds...are the only chars who can do dmg.... Trinity class are ****ed up and everywhere cus of that... It's really boring to see same classes all over again.... The balance patch so far doesn't being anything new... And that the real problem.

What mine noir can tank abyss spot hmm

With ruler 2dhan hard to kill me

Quote Originally Posted by iceboyhn View Post
    What mine noir can tank abyss spot hmm
    whats your point? You can tank with upg yeah so can many others

Noir damage is a also a complete joke in abyss bc the mobs pdef is too high