+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    Yes this is true abyss weapon even with double stats and socketed can not compare to 3.0 katar. But it’s unfair to say that all Upg are on the same level.

3.0 katar is the dumbest **** GMs have ever done to this game.
    32% crit
    65+% DD

All other upgs are either
    24% crit 8%DD
    Or
    12% crit 65+%DD

It is fair to choose either max crit or max DD but dhans have best of both worlds which is why even after nerf they are still OP.

People claim they are not OP anymore are delusional. We are only able to compete with Dhan same lvl and same gear atm, bc of the infinite crit scrolls from events. Without scrolls you have no chance 1vs1. Obviously with loop or wiz crit immune you have chance.

3.0 katar is main reason that new UPGs will still not even solve the issue.
    They will never release katars like that again. And still people who want to play Dhan will cry that 4.0 not as good as 3.0

If 4.0 has similar stats as 3.0 then they might as well have a maintenance where all people are changed to dhans, and change this game name to Dhan Fued.

Back on the subject of abyss weapons. It will take a lot of time but I have seen double max stats on parts. 112% melee and 112% magic attack on a temp or sage can definitely compete with upgrades. You will wreck anyone in 2 seconds no matter their HP/DD

Actually a 112% melee and 112% hp zhen still destroys 2.0 zhen damage 56% melee. Fully socketed abyss would be fun to try.

Like I said earlier many Abyss weapons double stats and socketed, can compete and be better in certain situations, nothing however can compete with 3.0 katar

Still not a fair comparison to all other upgrades

The main issue in this game is that to farm abyss mobs you need Upg 70DD +10DD from trans bonus for total of 80DD.
    And on top of that nice pve def%

why would they introduce a (decent) alternative to upgs that you have no way in hell a chance of farming unless you have full party with upgs and maxed gear.

The GMs are too incompetent to properly test the abyss mobs and see any problem.
    see upgrade is always on top, its better to flood more upgrade weapon in game so the new player can also compete with those ppl call themselves gods of rohan i hate to admit but i cant do nothing if upgrade wielder bully my character

It is better to sell upgrades - the people who have the only upgrades don't want you to compete fairly so they wish that there is no sale.
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    It is better to sell upgrades - the people who have the only upgrades don't want you to compete fairly so they wish that there is no sale.
    A little bit off topic but is there any chance we'll witness the return of the MIGHTY LATVALA?

GM`s dont care about players game suck for everyone no upg why u think in Yolo is more ppl them here if they are 100 players here there is like 300 there

Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post
    A little bit off topic but is there any chance we'll witness the return of the MIGHTY LATVALA?
    WoW...... I wish I could like this comment. My heart is full
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by chamores View Post
    see upgrade is always on top, its better to flood more upgrade weapon in game so the new player can also compete with those ppl call themselves gods of rohan i hate to admit but i cant do nothing if upgrade wielder bully my character
    A lot of you guys cry for upgs bc you think if you have an Upg also you will have a chance.
    There are many other items that a fully geared character needs to be OP and all of them cost a **** ton of money.

Magical Tali, Walters, Verdicts Set, Opa/Abyss Armor, Trans Guarder, Abso Set +18

Each of these have similar cost to an upg, Some even more, Abso Set +18, and Verdict Set is over 99k ecash each
    New upgrades won’t do **** to the prices of these other items.
    Also Magical Tali and Walters +10 has been said already will be coming in the future, these will be insanely expensive.

If you think all you need is Upg to compete with the top players in pvp you are very very misguided and don’t realize how much gear it takes.

If they release new upgs or not it doesn’t change much.
    If you want to be top you have to spend literally thousands of dollars.
    If not be happy in bottom/middle or don’t play the game.

There are certain classes that can make it in pvp without upgs.
    Avenger with Ultimate skill and opa katar can 100% kill anyone with Upg as long as the rest of their gear is on an even level, which still costs thousands

Edit: I’m not saying they shouldn’t sell 4.0. But I am saying a lot you guys think Upg sale will solve all your problems but you don’t realize how much everything else costs also.

This game is P2W, has always been P2W, and will ALWAYS be P2W.
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 06-01-2019 at 12:26 PM.

A lot of you guys cry for upgs bc you think if you have an Upg also you will have a chance.
    There are many other items that a fully geared character needs to be OP and all of them cost a **** ton of money.

Magical Tali, Walters, Verdicts Set, Opa/Abyss Armor, Trans Guarder, Abso Set +18

Each of these have similar cost to an upg, Some even more, Abso Set +18, and Verdict Set is over 99k ecash each
    Also Magical Tali and Walters +10 has been said already will be coming in the future, these will be insanely expensive.

If you think all you need is Upg to compete with the top players in pvp you are very very misguided and don’t realize how much gear it takes.

Avenger with Ultimate skill and opa katar can 100% kill anyone with Upg as long as the rest of their gear is on an even level, which still costs thousands

Edit: I’m not saying they shouldn’t sell 4.0. But I am saying a lot you guys think Upg sale will solve all your problems but you don’t realize how much everything else costs also.

Dont need your explanation dude, people already know that, all they want is for the release of new upgrade in game as simple as that. Why you keep telling us a story that is not relevant to the topic. Would you think people only want a new upgrade so they can Competent in other player maybe its one of the main reason, but Majority of people here want upgrade so they can farm on new map ex Abyss, and beside they want something new in game. your playing safe in this conversation but obviously your one of the Rohan god that have stock tons of upgrade and you afraid the release of new one will depreciate the value of your upgrade.

you dont have to educate us about the game i know this game is p2w . you think not selling upgrade anymore can solve the problem, idiot as ever where was your brain as long upgrade weapon exist the complain of ppl continues.

Can you guys read? I said they should probably release 4.0, however there will still be problems, everything else still expensive and then a lot of you will still complain that you can’t have 3.0 katar.

When they release 3.0 many of them sucked ass compared to 2.0, I agree they should release 4.0 but it will not be that simple. These GMs already **** this game up so bad with many bad choices I bet 100% that they don’t do 4.0 in a smart way if we do get it.

The only really fair thing to do is to put ALL past upgs on sale in IM Epic, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and maybe new 4.0.

This is the only fair solution, even then 90% of players would switch to Dhan and use 3.0 katar and there would be no variety and many would quit.

Quote Originally Posted by chamores View Post
    idiot as ever where was your brain as long upgrade weapon exist the complain of ppl continues.
    Yes you idiot derp derp
    Even with 4.0 the complain of ppl continues watch and see lol