+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui0924 View Post
    Abyss much better than Opaniel weapon, if it has a max stat like 112%HP or melee/magic, and 50%+dd +The 4 socket for 4 Trans stones u can put on it, Just like what i saw in CS a Abyss Katar with 112%HP, 12%MELEE, 11%MAGIC, 50%DD, +(Transtone stone for 4 socket, 18%Critrate, +30%PenDD,+33%AS+45%Mobility) its clear that its much more better than Opa, However its no match compare to Upgrade which have 70%DD, 60MELEE, 32%Critrate, HP110%, 50%AS, as long as Upgrade weapon exist people will keep complaining about it.
    Thank you.
    Example with xbow , i feel when forged Trans Opa xbow and up plus, it give you a lot of dex and vit on it.
    It still lose so % RA increase

those ppl who does upgrade weap are the same ppl who are against the selling of upgrade weapon they are afraid of there ups weap never been sold anymore or become more cheaper price, look at the price at em now its over price its x5 the original price because of the ppl demand

Quote Originally Posted by chamores View Post
    those ppl who does upgrade weap are the same ppl who are against the selling of upgrade weapon they are afraid of there ups weap never been sold anymore or become more cheaper price, look at the price at em now its over price its x5 the original price because of the ppl demand
    You know what is the saddest part here is that GMS are ****ing dumbass, everytime you ask them about releasing of new upg, they will only tell you this ( upgrade are not sell because we afraid that it will give negative impact in game, we still evaluate the possible solution for this) meee.... what WTF is the point on that they already release a upg why not they release again they have made a damage already. and it cant be fix anymore unless they remove all upgrade that exist in game, or to sell upg regular in IM

yes i agree with that solution so the new player will enjoy the game as well not only those pro player always bragging they are gods of rohan. but the gm always denying new commers, the gm always focus on balancing the character rather than atracting the new players , so many new ppl stop playing after learning that they have no chance of winning upgrade weapon wielder

yes i agree with that solution so the new player will enjoy the game as well not only those pro player always bragging they are gods of rohan. but the gm always denying new commers, the gm always focus on balancing the character rather than atracting the new players , so many new ppl stop playing after learning that they have no chance of winning upgrade weapon wielder
    1. but balancing the characters attracts new players

2. If removing upgrade weapons will attract more players, then why Jainus' population is greater than Isen's population?
    Last edited by yinggamer; 05-30-2019 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yinggamer View Post
    1. but balancing the characters attracts new players

2. If removing upgrade weapons will attract more players, then why Jainus' population is greater than Isen's population?
    before the upgrade weap sale isen server is already lesser ppl and i personally came from isen i play more than a year despite of less population the pk is so active new players dont like that. jainus is the old server and so many server merge in one oviously population is great, and one thing a newplayer is always looking for game is the population the farming and jainus is more population the new player choose jainus because i new player want to see the game very alive and more selling of items so i can make items in no time. the selling in isen is so rare very hard to find the recipe you needed

before the upgrade weap sale isen server is already lesser ppl and i personally came from isen i play more than a year despite of less population the pk is so active new players dont like that. jainus is the old server and so many server merge in one oviously population is great, and one thing a newplayer is always looking for game is the population the farming and jainus is more population the new player choose jainus because i new player want to see the game very alive and more selling of items so i can make items in no time. the selling in isen is so rare very hard to find the recipe you needed
    Exactly.

So it's not a guarantee that deleting upgrades will attract more players.

I agree with you on one thing though. We need another upg sale for glacial is too old now. The idea of farmable upgrade parts base on Fox's idea is even better.

Quote Originally Posted by yinggamer View Post
    Exactly.

So it's not a guarantee that deleting upgrades will attract more players.

I agree with you on one thing though. We need another upg sale for glacial is too old now. The idea of farmable upgrade parts base on Fox's idea is even better.
    yes exactly! deleting is not the best solution, selling another set of upgrade can attract more ppl i have known ppl who want to play rbf from sea server and those who quit before waiting for the upgrade sale if theres any in im.

I want a new Upgrade specially a Upgrade Abyss thats look bad ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kamui0924 View Post
    Abyss much better than Opaniel weapon, if it has a max stat like 112%HP or melee/magic, and 50%+dd +The 4 socket for 4 Trans stones u can put on it, Just like what i saw in CS a Abyss Katar with 112%HP, 12%MELEE, 11%MAGIC, 50%DD, +(Transtone stone for 4 socket, 18%Critrate, +30%PenDD,+33%AS+45%Mobility) its clear that its much more better than Opa, However its no match compare to Upgrade which have 70%DD, 60MELEE, 32%Critrate, HP110%, 50%AS, as long as Upgrade weapon exist people will keep complaining about it.
    Yes this is true abyss weapon even with double stats and socketed can not compare to 3.0 katar. But it’s unfair to say that all Upg are on the same level.

3.0 katar is the dumbest **** GMs have ever done to this game.
    32% crit
    65+% DD

All other upgs are either
    24% crit 8%DD
    Or
    12% crit 65+%DD

It is fair to choose either max crit or max DD but dhans have best of both worlds which is why even after nerf they are still OP.

People claim they are not OP anymore are delusional. We are only able to compete with Dhan same lvl and same gear atm, bc of the infinite crit scrolls from events. Without scrolls you have no chance 1vs1. Obviously with loop or wiz crit immune you have chance.

3.0 katar is main reason that new UPGs will still not even solve the issue.
    They will never release katars like that again. And still people who want to play Dhan will cry that 4.0 not as good as 3.0

If 4.0 has similar stats as 3.0 then they might as well have a maintenance where all people are changed to dhans, and change this game name to Dhan Fued.

Back on the subject of abyss weapons. It will take a lot of time but I have seen double max stats on parts. 112% melee and 112% magic attack on a temp or sage can definitely compete with upgrades. You will wreck anyone in 2 seconds no matter their HP/DD

Actually a 112% melee and 112% hp zhen still destroys 2.0 zhen damage 56% melee. Fully socketed abyss would be fun to try.

Like I said earlier many Abyss weapons double stats and socketed, can compete and be better in certain situations, nothing however can compete with 3.0 katar

Still not a fair comparison to all other upgrades

The main issue in this game is that to farm abyss mobs you need Upg 70DD +10DD from trans bonus for total of 80DD.
    And on top of that nice pve def%

why would they introduce a (decent) alternative to upgs that you have no way in hell a chance of farming unless you have full party with upgs and maxed gear.

The GMs are too incompetent to properly test the abyss mobs and see any problem.
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 05-30-2019 at 12:53 PM.