+ Reply to Thread

You need create default stats gerenate TP on arrendal . GM :))

Like % mana on staff.. When forged have more mana

And trinity class need WP generate TP so create it default have it on normal WP so we can forge it . it balance i think .

And may be at Tran opaniel have too that stats gerenate TP when hit mob or use atk skill . i think it will be good. 👍

this does not make sense at all and would be a useless addition
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by iceboyhn View Post

And trinity class need WP generate TP so create it default have it on normal WP so we can forge it . it balance i think .

And may be at Tran opaniel have too that stats gerenate TP when hit mob or use atk skill . i think it will be good. 👍
    I’m confused

Quote Originally Posted by iceboyhn View Post

And may be at Tran opaniel have too that stats gerenate TP when hit mob or use atk skill . i think it will be good. ��

Standard gear does not provide TP % modifiers because, well, TP is only a thing for the Trinity race. No other race can use it.
    The problem for arrendal is that you add stats, options & attributes by transmuting them over from standard gear. Since standard gear does not have such a thing as TP%, you can't get it that way.

You already have a BUFF that generates TP for BOTH classes of Trinity, plus some skills that generate it as well. my Rumir never really runs out of TP, and yes the TP draw on the noir Thorn whip is high, but it was done so its can be used prolong in pvp, as noir stuns and **** already Ignore reflect and other **** but long a u keep attacking it will stay up...