+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Event] Summer Savior!

Hello Shiltzians!

Summer is almost here and we want you to be ready and protected against this sun!

For this reason, we bring you a new event where you will be able to have fun, search for valuable items that will protect you from the sun, and in compensation, you will obtain very cool prizes!

Here is what you need to do:

Talk to NPC Theodore located around Elim D-4

He has 2 different tasks for you:

1. Find 50 Sun Protector from any bale and monster in Shiltz!

2. Find 50 Sunglasses by fishing in Shiltz (normal baits)!

You can choose any of these options or both! but you will only need 50 items each.

If you manage to obtain 50 Sun Protectors, Theodore will give you 1 Trade Proof in exchange.

The same with the sunglasses! If you have 50 of them, Theodore will give you 1 Trade Proof in
    exchange as well.

With 2 Trade Proofs,
    you will be able to earn 1 Summer Party Chest which contains amazing
    rewards inside such as:

☀ AquaKing Yamok Polymorph Potion
    ☀ Blue Rune Stone
    ☀ Red Rune Stone
    ☀ Swimming Goggles.G
    ☀ Baby Cheer Necklace.XG
    ☀Tarantula's Sunglasses.XG
    ☀ Black Rune Stone
    ☀ White Rune Stone
    ☀ Pirate's Eyepatch.XG
    ☀ Angel Link.XG
    ☀ Baby's Pacifier.XG
    ☀ Soul Rune Stone
    ☀ Gold Rune Stone
    ☀ Blue Summer Tube
    ☀ Pink Summer Tube
    ☀ Reset Scroll (Skill) (Untradeable)
    ☀ Vacation Swimsuit Costume Box - 15 Days
    ☀ Red Dragon's Eye
    ☀ Blue Dragon's Eye
    ☀ Green Dragon's Eye
    ☀ Pet Revival Ticket

This is your chance to collect the Dragon eyes you need!

The drop rate of Sunglass and sun protectors have been increased x8!

This event will be available starting this May 21st until July 16th.

Have fun and Good Luck!

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD ^^

"This is your chance to collect the Dragon eyes you need!"

opening 50 summer party chest, and none of it got Dragon eye any colour,, is this some kind of troll GM??

Quote Originally Posted by fchrulrz View Post
    "This is your chance to collect the Dragon eyes you need!"

opening 50 summer party chest, and none of it got Dragon eye any colour,, is this some kind of troll GM??
    for Dragon eyes this is my opinion--- lets do some mats

let say the chance is 1:15 (IF REALLY 1 Dragon EYE every 15 box)

300box x 15 x 100 Sun Protector ( 2Tickets) = 450.000 Sun Protectors

60 days event

in a day we have to collect = 7500 tickets..

REALITY :

Sun Protector drop rate is 1 every 5 minutes - in 1 hour if we lucky we can get 30 sun protector ( i hunt only get 10 sun in 1 hour)

let say theres maybe a Player who can do 60 days 24 Hours FULL HUNT he will get 30 x 24 x 60 = 43200 Sun Protectors

in 2months he can collect 432 boxes

i open 6 boxes and no dragon eyes ( maybe at 7th boxes)

so 432 boxes : 7 = 61 Eyes

until event end.. i collect only 61 eyes ..
    how i can get another 240 ??

GM answer : Golden Chest , Rascal O Poly , Buy Scrool (1$ each and Enter Survival)

absolutely wrong..

this is event not just hard.. but impossible..

and MAYBE GM CAN make some modification

Idea from my friend is quite good..

1.Instead 2 Proof Ticket for 1 Summer boxes please kinda change into 1 Proof Ticket
    2.Instead 50 Sun Protector / Sunglasses for 1 Proof Ticket please change it into 10 Sunprotector / Sunglasses

we can totally understand if the chance to get dragon eyes is hard

but you already make hard hunt progress..
    1 Sunprotector in 10 minutes hunt?
    1 Sunglasses in 30 minutes fishing..

my Conclusion
    Hunt Progress : Ok since we can hunt everywhere
    Drop Rate : Very Bad ,
    Hunt Event in Dungeon : Very Bad, why dont you give Players proof ticket if they are finish Waterway,Sage or Alcanez Dungeon with 1 Proof Ticket
    Reward : too Many Variable
    Reward Rate : Very Bad , better if you set it like NPC Joshima.. 200 Sunprotector for 1 items (we choose the Reward)

this week we have maintenance.. please kinda check and change this Event System

Cdseal8 > bro i open 40 summer party chest and only got crystal , diamond, pink diamond, redrune stone, blue rune stone, white rune stone, black runesstone, swiming glases.G, angle link.Xg, pirate eye.Xg, gold rne stone, soul rune stone, ruby, mostly diamond, pink diamond.. none of it dragon eye any colour ,, NONE ,, so yeah, stop try got/buy summer party chest...

and also did you know, for early 6th month when survival open, my friend trying open 100 dragon eye box, farming survival with old knight scroll buying rps, etc,, and got no dragon eye, lmao...
    but now when open 10 box, you can got 1/2 dragon eye,, but yeah, since its not tradable, my calculation if you doping survival each day for 1 years , when you at level 19=10 point,,,

10 box = 200 point
    200 point =2 dragon eye any colour
    in total need 900 dragon eye (300/300/300) each colour

so you need survival point .. = 900/2 = 450 x 200 =90.000 points
    lets say @day survival got 10 point ,, so 90.000/10 = 9.000 survival/day

9000/365 day = 24 year...
    so yeah,,, in 24 year can got it,,, lmao, speaking for none spending rps ,,, its impossible =)),, so i give up lol,,,,
    and at this event its say.. " This is your chance to collect the Dragon eyes you need! " << lmao,,

can you fix the server????

sega / alca are SUCK just like before!!!!!

or you are gonna pretending there is nothing wrong in this server????

the drop rate 100% event, and using 100% Duble drop also eror at candy map,, this already eror from last event double dropp,, still,, not fixed drop at candy,, no ruby/diamond/ pink diamond also, broken armor really rare to see,,
    at private server seal online, you can change the "RATE " of drop item etc, in the server if you admin/ developer,, but yeah, gm decision "Final" and keep make the rate drop like this =)

yeah this event is just ridiculous , the main prize is the Dragon Eye from the Chest
    And the drop rate (event item Sun Protect + Sunglass) is extremely awful , im Fishing for 24hours only get like around 20-ish Sunglass
    And you need 100 to exchange for 2 Proof Tickets , and exchange 2 Proof Tickets for the Chest
    And the chest contains sooooooooooooo many items inside (RNG thing , and the DragonEye rate is like 1%)
    And we need 300 Dragon Eyes for the Wings
    thats not it , we need the same Color of it (there are 3 colors) , means we need to collect more than 300 ,or 300 if you are RNGod
    The worst case , its not tradeable , not moveable (Bank) , it just sits there in you inventory
    This wing better be the best Accessory in the game , cause i can see GM were meant us to collect it bit by bit since it is the best Accessory in the game
    Otherwise it is a Failure

don't forget the eye originally obtainable from Dragon chest 20 survi points, but for 6 weeks or more, forget the exact BALIE WIPE event, the box is droppable in Sage. GM really helps us obtaining it, but it's still so hard. The survival especially are created mainly for zerks. Other class need high tier weapon like rana/einhorn to pass while even a year ago zerk with balie xg12 able to go to round 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    don't forget the eye originally obtainable from Dragon chest 20 survi points, but for 6 weeks or more, forget the exact BALIE WIPE event, the box is droppable in Sage. GM really helps us obtaining it, but it's still so hard. The survival especially are created mainly for zerks. Other class need high tier weapon like rana/einhorn to pass while even a year ago zerk with balie xg12 able to go to round 14.
    Last 2 weeks during balie raid event i also entered sage many times.. sometimes we got 3 - 4 boxes.. it was quite good actually..
    But we also have waterway and blue eyes.. which is the reward are more attractive than "golden dragon chest".. (my opinion not yours)..

The event will be held until July.. i hope GM can make better event after maintenance.. better drop rate or better chance to get dragon eyes .. less amount of sun protector .. since this 2 weeks event was nothing.. just make many depressed

it's just my opinion, the last event balie raid (joshima , waterway , sage , blue eyes) was a game breaking event ,the market price drop really far that time (even XG 170 items only 30-50m) , it's not even profitable if you make it from normal to xg , of course premium pets drop really fast too ( including 6th stage pets ) .

now summer event not that interesting compared the last event balie raid . dragon eyes can't traded again (the last event on sage, i just thrown away those , can't trade , can't go to storage either)

sometimes i just wondering if gm/playrohan team didn't understand their game..