+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DerKocher View Post
    Last 2 weeks during balie raid event i also entered sage many times.. sometimes we got 3 - 4 boxes.. it was quite good actually..
    But we also have waterway and blue eyes.. which is the reward are more attractive than "golden dragon chest".. (my opinion not yours)..

The event will be held until July.. i hope GM can make better event after maintenance.. better drop rate or better chance to get dragon eyes .. less amount of sun protector .. since this 2 weeks event was nothing.. just make many depressed
    yes 3-4 box, but when open you rarely got the dragon eye, even got 1, u need 300@ colour, so yeah, you can count how many years it takes.. even using old knight approval item mall its kinda impossible.. or you some rich rich boiss, maybe can,,,

sun protector is hard to obtain,,, but still, my friend open 40 box summer savior box, from trading sun protector >> and none of it dragon eye, many crystal, diamond, blue rune stone, red rune stone , and other oitems' =))

here the fun fact about this game :
    - No matter how long you play this game, you can't compete with Casher. Even If you grinding like 10++ hours/day, you CAN't. how do i know ? i been there, farming in game like 6-10 hours/day. Not afk but full farming. But yeah, im quit farming. bcuz im realize it's wasting my time. basically im only afk for rose and keep update with market price.

-The event is suck, Boring and Unfair. Example : EVENT GWH+WZ+HUNGER Designed for Big Whale to show off. Hunger + WZ is basically stupid. waiting 1hours++ DIE in less than 5 minutes.

- BIG WHALE controlling this game in many aspect. Example : Price, Rules, PvP.

- UNFAIR GAME !! EXAMPLE : How to get the End game Gear ? Spend $1000 - $1500 and you can get full ranael.XG+9 + AHW(D)+12. Can we get the same GEAR if we grinding in Game ? NO. HELL NO. unless you got no life, maybe you can, bcuz i think it will take YEARS.

SO ? What do you expect about this event ? are you really expecting the GM+staff will give you an easy way to get Dragon wing ? if yes, im ready to LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicesp View Post
    here the fun fact about this game :
    - No matter how long you play this game, you can't compete with Casher. Even If you grinding like 10++ hours/day, you CAN't. how do i know ? i been there, farming in game like 6-10 hours/day. Not afk but full farming. But yeah, im quit farming. bcuz im realize it's wasting my time. basically im only afk for rose and keep update with market price.

-The event is suck, Boring and Unfair. Example : EVENT GWH+WZ+HUNGER Designed for Big Whale to show off. Hunger + WZ is basically stupid. waiting 1hours++ DIE in less than 5 minutes.

- BIG WHALE controlling this game in many aspect. Example : Price, Rules, PvP.

- UNFAIR GAME !! EXAMPLE : How to get the End game Gear ? Spend $1000 - $1500 and you can get full ranael.XG+9 + AHW(D)+12. Can we get the same GEAR if we grinding in Game ? NO. HELL NO. unless you got no life, maybe you can, bcuz i think it will take YEARS.

SO ? What do you expect about this event ? are you really expecting the GM+staff will give you an easy way to get Dragon wing ? if yes, im ready to LOL.

you don't want to spend money then stoping compare to those who willing to spend money. No pains, no gains

if you only farm this game, then go get the EQ that those cashiers don't want anymore, you can still end this game with a second-hand EQ

STOP Complaining, if you have time to complain, why don't you work harder and make more money?????

No one despises free gamer, its all about yourself!

No one will pity you in this world, you better depend on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by BoboLin View Post
    you don't want to spend money then stoping compare to those who willing to spend money. No pains, no gains

if you only farm this game, then go get the EQ that those cashiers don't want anymore, you can still end this game with a second-hand EQ

STOP Complaining, if you have time to complain, why don't you work harder and make more money?????

No one despises free gamer, its all about yourself!

No one will pity you in this world, you better depend on your own.
    Agree with you..

The one we should complain only GM's..

Sometimes they made an Event that horribly terribly (sorry) sucks.. after we complained.. they change the rules or some mechanics..

If we are smarter then them and got more reward from the event they change the rules and reward quickly .. they tell us we abuse it..

If we have bad event.. bad drops .. we have to wait 1 2 3 days eventually a week or 2 weeks..

I havent opened the box.. i will open at the end of day of the event.. and let see how it turns out.. did they make the dragon eyes easier to get or it become bad summer event

Where are sun protectors.. i cant get any after maintenance.. this should be until 16 july.. 1 day will be wasted to get the box

sun protectors is gone before 16th july, summer chest error, monster survival also eror/ bugged after maintenance. << hope they fix it fast and give some compensation

its said "This is your chance to collect the Dragon eyes you need!"

ithink not all player want the dragon eyes on box, but prefer something different like, gmpg/ ns/srs / or things that around that value

here the sugestion = make the option for people trade summer proof to 1. summer chest / 2. dragon eye box
    since dragon eye cannot trade, alot player dont care about dragon eye, and its only make space on inventory..just suggestion, i think its win-win solution

Quote Originally Posted by fchrulrz View Post
    sun protectors is gone before 16th july, summer chest error, monster survival also eror/ bugged after maintenance. << hope they fix it fast and give some compensation

its said "This is your chance to collect the Dragon eyes you need!"

ithink not all player want the dragon eyes on box, but prefer something different like, gmpg/ ns/srs / or things that around that value

here the sugestion = make the option for people trade summer proof to 1. summer chest / 2. dragon eye box
    since dragon eye cannot trade, alot player dont care about dragon eye, and its only make space on inventory..just suggestion, i think its win-win solution
    2 days no maintenance
    2 days wasted .. and its harder and harder to get the box
    today GM said,,, Dont open the box yet.. too late i open several box yesterday....
    i agree with you

we can trade the Proof papier either with summer chest or with dragon eye box