+ Reply to Thread

Question about accuracy and evasion

In PVP, Dhan is OP. One of the reason is that they dodge.

How can I hit them without investing too much dexterity?

Is there a sweet spot accuracy in PVP?

There isn't any need to invest in any other stat points other than your class's main stat point (i.e. dhan - agi, guard/noir - str, temp/lock/ds - int, ranger/scout - dex, rumir/priest/wiz - psy, etc).

Once you have mid-endgame gear (opaniels or abyss for example), you will have enough all-stat points so you never miss (dex-related), have craploads of resistance (int/psy-related - can't remember which), have tons of hp (vit-related), and a substantial amount of mana (psy-related) without having to invest any single point to any of those.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

Yeah, basically just understand you will miss a lot with lowbie gear, even on some mobs

when you reach level 115+10 you get +100 allstats so this will help a bit.

So...when I reach mid-endgame, dhan can no longer dodge me? Is that what you mean? As I know, they will have 2100 up agility when they are around lvl 100.

Yes that is correct. It’s not linear. A much smaller amount of dex/accuracy will counter a much larger agi/evasion

For example let’s say you are maxed out on abyss and rings and you have like 3k dex
    It doesn’t matter if the Dhan has 10k agi or 20k agi you will hit 95% of the time either way
    Maybe there is a really small difference but I haven’t noticed
    (Without considering parry)

There is a threshold you need to reach in order for it to not matter anymore, I’m not exactly sure how much dex it is, it could be 1k, 2k, or 3k idk.

For low lvl pvp I’m gonna take a wild guess and say if you had 300-400 dex you would not have issues hitting that Dhan with 2k Agi.

anyway you should never put any points into dex unless you are a ranger/scout.

Pure builds are the only way. The only thing I would do if you are brand new and having trouble missing mobs while farming, is shoot for some dex on your farm weapon, so it won’t screw up your build in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    Yes that is correct. It’s not linear. A much smaller amount of dex/accuracy will counter a much larger agi/evasion

For example let’s say you are maxed out on abyss and rings and you have like 3k dex
    It doesn’t matter if the Dhan has 10k agi or 20k agi you will hit 95% of the time either way
    Maybe there is a really small difference but I haven’t noticed
    (Without considering parry)

There is a threshold you need to reach in order for it to not matter anymore, I’m not exactly sure how much dex it is, it could be 1k, 2k, or 3k idk.

For low lvl pvp I’m gonna take a wild guess and say if you had 300-400 dex you would not have issues hitting that Dhan with 2k Agi.

anyway you should never put any points into dex unless you are a ranger/scout.

Pure builds are the only way. The only thing I would do if you are brand new and having trouble missing mobs while farming, is shoot for some dex on your farm weapon, so it won’t screw up your build in the long run.
    Also don’t worry if you just see “miss” pop up every now and again. You absolutely never reach 100% hit rate. I have tested this with a ranger 8k dex on lvl 5x mobs. There is still small chance of missing

OK...and what about dodging mobs? If I play Dhan, can I still dodge mobs like a god when I am close to endgame level? Or the high-level mobs can hit me almost every attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosketch View Post
    OK...and what about dodging mobs? If I play Dhan, can I still dodge mobs like a god when I am close to endgame level? Or the high-level mobs can hit me almost every attack?
    When you get to a high enough level, you will never miss (~99%) and mobs will never miss (~97%) - no matter the agility you have.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

it should be mentioned that no matter your accuracy, some weapons have a pre-set value that determines your miss chance, independent from your status. I think for some weapons this is set at roughly 3-5%.

Daggers have 100% accuracy

the general threshold you have to overcome to achieve (statwise) 100% accuracy is correct, once you reach like 700-800 accuracy i think the evasion of your target is ignored.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 05-17-2019 at 04:12 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h