+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[EVENT] Secure your account!

Secure your account and get a gift

Hello Shiltzians!

We believe protecting your account is crucial, that is why we have added a new optional security system to portal and game login that will prevent your account from being invaded by non-authorized users.

For that, we encourage you to secure your account by following the next steps! You be rewarded with amazing prizes!

Please read until the end, in order to know how to win the rewards ^^.

Here is what you need to do:

1. Download Google Authenticator in your mobile device.

2. Log in with your account in playrohan portal.

3. Go to account information and select “Two Factor Authentication” option.

4. Fill your account information again, as shown below:

5. Open Google Authenticator in your mobile device and scan the QR code shown in the PLAYROHAN website.

6. Select Seal Online as the game you want to use Google Authenticator with and enter the verification code that appears in your mobile device:

7. Log out and login again to make sure that you are requested to enter the verification number shown in your Google Authenticator app.

Once done that, you will be able to login in the game with the same process and a verification code will be requested as well:

1. Log in with your account

2. Once you enter your account ID and password, an OTP login window will appear as shown below:

3. After entering the code requested, you will be able to login normally and play as usual.

The steps above will protect your account and the valuable items inside! It will take only a couple of minutes, so please do it ^^!

Now, let’s see how you can win the prizes mentioned at the beginning:

Mechanics:

👉 All the players registered on Second Password Security System from April 23rd to June 3rd will receive the prizes during June 4th maintenance.

👉 Only accounts that completed all the registration steps will be considered.

These are the rewards included in the 🎁Safety Package🎁:

5 x [Untradeable] Remote Shop
    1 x [Untradeable] Blessing of Gaius (15 Days)
    1 x [Untradeable] Word of Blessing (Bronze - 7 Days)
    1 x [Untradeable] Lucky Pouch (Bronze - 7 Days)
    1 x Beginner's Elegance Flower Carriage Transformation Ring Box- 15 Days
    1 x Beginner's Adorable Rex Costume Box- 30 Days
    1 x [Untradeable] Charming Face
    20 x [Untradeable] Passionate Bait

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team ^^

)))))))))))))
    Last edited by dimasnfl; 05-16-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Nooo.. why charming face (´;ω;`).. should be cutie rose face or another new one

Hello GM, I Accidentaly Delete My 2 Factor Authentication Code From App Google Authenticator, so now if i logout my playrohan account, i can't login again, because i don't have my 2 factor authentication code, can you help me with this?

GM please delete kode otp in my char, my handphone is re instal, so all of kode OTP in my handphone is gone so i dont get the code in my handphone GM please respond my ticket GM
    I dont know to login my char GM ((
    I HOPE U CAN HELP ME (((((((((

Quote Originally Posted by rzkywekaa View Post
    GM please delete kode otp in my char, my handphone is re instal, so all of kode OTP in my handphone is gone so i dont get the code in my handphone GM please respond my ticket GM
    I dont know to login my char GM ((
    I HOPE U CAN HELP ME (((((((((
    Same with me....GM only said reinstall apps
    but my code still gone
    hahhahahahah 2 times send message and 2 times GM said same answer hahahahaha

Hello Shiltizens!

Please know that we need to verify your account information before resetting your authentication if you got any issue. Please send us a ticket through the support platform with the following information:

Account ID:
    Character name:
    Server:
    Full name of account holder:
    Account's registered e-mail address:
    Birth date:
    Street Address:
    City:
    Zip code:
    Secret Question and Answer:

We will verify your info in order to reset the authentication. Once it is done, please you need to scan the QR code again, know that the authentication code given by the app changes every couple seconds to guarantee the security of your login, you will have to use the new code every time it changes.

Regards,

Seal BOD Team

Hi GM, what if, if i'm delete my Autenthication (Verification Code) but i already registered and success the Google Authentication thing. Do i still get the rewards? Or i should activate again the Authentication Verification Code before the Event's end? Thanks

my auth code always wrong. why ? i'm done to scan barcode but all code is wrong

same with me, huft