+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Predator Gear Help

    My Predator is currently sitting at 110 and just considering my options for my weapon.
    I usually buy my weapons as still new and not use to making my own. obv I need a katar over a dagger due to the katar mastery perks but just looking for experienced opinions on what stats is needed for decent weapon. melee vs crit for example. im currently running a Glacial Split Katar with 22%DD and 68% melee.

    think I need to find a decent crit katar but not sure if it needs melee as well. also how much you reckon I need to save for my next wep. any advice much appreciated thanks

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by trustylex View Post
    My Predator is currently sitting at 110 and just considering my options for my weapon.
    I usually buy my weapons as still new and not use to making my own. obv I need a katar over a dagger due to the katar mastery perks but just looking for experienced opinions on what stats is needed for decent weapon. melee vs crit for example. im currently running a Glacial Split Katar with 22%DD and 68% melee.

    think I need to find a decent crit katar but not sure if it needs melee as well. also how much you reckon I need to save for my next wep. any advice much appreciated thanks
    Look for katar that has max agi stats if you are lucky enough you can find a max agi and str katar onyx or abyss and option highest crit % that you can get.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYAPUTOMAYA View Post
    Look for katar that has max agi stats if you are lucky enough you can find a max agi and str katar onyx or abyss and option highest crit % that you can get.
    Max str?? bro what are you talking about xD get outa here plz

    @ OP, Melee% > Agi or Str. Katar mastery gives good melee now as you already stated. Melee is added to your crits. you will crit way more with max melee katar than with 2xx agi or 2xx str.
    FFS you can make an HP% katar and it'll be better than 2xx agi, it will almost double your hp and boost healing trap. I guarantee with this you will beat anyone with agi katar with same crit%.
    There are tons of 2xx agi katars floating around because most of the people that play this game are braindead. Not bc its the best choice.

    If you wanna be competitive in pvp or farm harder spots you will need Trans Opa Katar at the very minimum. It will give a bit of everything, Crit, DD, Melee, Abs% for farming.

    if you wanna go cheap until you can save up for Opa , you will be stuck in upper/ronelia. Use any katar with 3 Parts Crit and 1 Part Abs, Don't spend too much making this , one crit will kill mobs anyways.

    I really don't think its worth spending money on IM options for you, put that towards opa katar or it'll be wasted.
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 05-13-2019 at 05:12 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    Max str?? bro what are you talking about xD get outa here plz

    @ OP, Melee% > Agi or Str. Katar mastery gives good melee now as you already stated. Melee is added to your crits. you will crit way more with max melee katar than with 2xx agi or 2xx str.
    FFS you can make an HP% katar and it'll be better than 2xx agi, it will almost double your hp and boost healing trap. I guarantee with this you will beat anyone with agi katar with same crit%.
    There are tons of 2xx agi katars floating around because most of the people that play this game are braindead. Not bc its the best choice.

    If you wanna be competitive in pvp or farm harder spots you will need Trans Opa Katar at the very minimum. It will give a bit of everything, Crit, DD, Melee, Abs% for farming.

    if you wanna go cheap until you can save up for Opa , you will be stuck in upper/ronelia. Use any katar with 3 Parts Crit and 1 Part Abs, Don't spend too much making this , one crit will kill mobs anyways.

    I really don't think its worth spending money on IM options for you, put that towards opa katar or it'll be wasted.
    this is correct, order of choices

    1. upgraded katar
    2. opaniel katar
    3. abyss katar with melee + hp % & crit + abs as option stones
    4. onyx katar with melee + hp% & crit + abs option stones
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster



    New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

  5. #5
    Hp katar max DD + trans + op crit crit dame hp abs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify