+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Probably GMs will say that sending tickets. and GMs will reply that 'Thanks for your advice and this case is now closed'
    Because I always get the same replies after sending tickets about suggestions to reduce cheaters.

Unfortunately, I can not contact any of GM's supervisor or manager directly.
    Otherwise, I can provide them something ridiculous GMs have done.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by clericboy View Post
    I believe this is a concern of many Seal Online BoD players.
    Almost every regular Maintenance that is held once every two (2) weeks have some "extensions" that come with them, varying from 30 minutes to 90 or even a whole 120 minutes.

I just want to let GMs and Developer Teams that this is VERY ANNOYING.
    I do not speak for all of the players, but I am pretty sure that these MT extensions have upset many players, including me.

Unless there are some big changes being implemented or updated into the game, like CLASS BALANCE PATCH (which is LONG OVERDUE) , NEW DUNGEONS, NEW MAPS, NEW GEARS... ;
    Please and I mean PLEASE try to stick to the schedule as it is something that you guys came up with in the first place, and stop extending Maintenance hours.
    Because the last time you extended the MT, it did not end well, did it?

p.s. Last MT, they extended the MT and after the MT, there were some new bugs that disconnected us when using certain gears. Although they've fixed it after a while, it is still annoying.
    annoying ? then it means u know nothing why its extended. stop complain.

Maintenance will be extended up to 60 more minutes.
    We are sorry for the delay. We will make an announcement once the servers are available.
    Thank you for your understanding.

lol

Again thanks for you understanding and keep waiting for server
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

another 30 mins

lol

The GM should said the MT is from 4 - 9/10, rather than keep saying till 8 but postponed a lot.

Better said til 10 PM but 9 pm done
    than said 8 pm done but postponed until 10 PM

Maintenance will be extended up to 60 more minutes.

We are sorry for the delay. We will make an announcement once the servers are available.

Thank you for your understanding.

surprised????
    Last edited by Bonbonfish; 08-27-2019 at 08:17 PM.

they only care about getting money from RPS, they dont want to know about ur problem, thats why many player retired and when u need a little magic help from them and they dont wanna help or care better u stop playing and delete this game
    im good RPS topper and they dont wanna help my problem, a little dissapointed with them

Well Well~~~

GM does not even tell us today's Maintenance will be extended up to 60 more minutes