+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Regular Maintenance Extensions NEED TO STOP!

I believe this is a concern of many Seal Online BoD players.
    Almost every regular Maintenance that is held once every two (2) weeks have some "extensions" that come with them, varying from 30 minutes to 90 or even a whole 120 minutes.

I just want to let GMs and Developer Teams that this is VERY ANNOYING.
    I do not speak for all of the players, but I am pretty sure that these MT extensions have upset many players, including me.

Unless there are some big changes being implemented or updated into the game, like CLASS BALANCE PATCH (which is LONG OVERDUE) , NEW DUNGEONS, NEW MAPS, NEW GEARS... ;
    Please and I mean PLEASE try to stick to the schedule as it is something that you guys came up with in the first place, and stop extending Maintenance hours.
    Because the last time you extended the MT, it did not end well, did it?

p.s. Last MT, they extended the MT and after the MT, there were some new bugs that disconnected us when using certain gears. Although they've fixed it after a while, it is still annoying.

agree, well, some bug stil not fixed, second class job balance/ fix damage (IW/FW)/skill (templar), stil not fixed,many player ady report this last year,, still no patch/update about this..
    also some costume that have ddi2%/odi2%/ odi2%+ddi2% at grabit still eror until now. already explain things to GM, still no update/patch about it.. really miss the old GM teams

the only thing they will say is " We are going to make a report with balabala", but the truth is they don't even care about this

there is always a player spams cheat website in Elim / Lime, they just don't care, they don't even to go to Elim/Lime check by themself

another great new, we have 30 more mins on MT

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonfish View Post
    the only thing they will say is " We are going to make a report with balabala", but the truth is they don't even care about this

there is always a player spams cheat website in Elim / Lime, they just don't care, they don't even to go to Elim/Lime check by themself

another great new, we have 30 more mins on MT
    making report, and investigation, later cannot explain detail things, and said "GM decision final"

for spam cheat website/ selling Cegel or something, GM cannot check 24 hours, also Blogspot cannot be blocked by third party/person without strong "REason", and if gm ban the char who shout it, they make new id, and new char to shout again..

really miss old GM 's TEam

Quote Originally Posted by Lembokz View Post
    making report, and investigation, later cannot explain detail things, and said "GM decision final"

for spam cheat website/ selling Cegel or something, GM cannot check 24 hours, also Blogspot cannot be blocked by third party/person without strong "REason", and if gm ban the char who shout it, they make new id, and new char to shout again..

really miss old GM 's TEam
    that happens when gm is gonna have an online event lol

before the online event, they don't go and check, after the online event they still don't go check

always said they've tried very hard, but it has been in the game more than 3 years, hard work?

why don't they change the way the player creates an account? make it more difficult to create a new account???

nothing about " they can't " it's always about " they don't want to"

another 30 mins to wait, good news

Wow, another MT extension. Why am I not surprised at all? A bit expecting it even..

Quote Originally Posted by clericboy View Post
    Wow, another MT extension. Why am I not surprised at all? A bit expecting it even..
    wow

I thought the MT is from 4 pm to 9 pm every time

Quote Originally Posted by free0222 View Post
    wow

I thought the MT is from 4 pm to 9 pm every time
    Well That's what I kept in my mind every MT. That it will took 5 hours to finish.

they won't even come here lol

one more hour to go

not surprised at all