+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can we get a client/loader update???

I know this game is from 2008 but you guys been getting money steady since 2008 so update this piece of **** client/loader/gameguard.... whatever the **** it is that makes it such a pain in everyone’s ass.

I just got a new computer and can’t even log into the game to change the display setting because my resolution is beyond ****ed. I have mastered the art of “guess clicking” on my old pc but struggling on my new one bc the cursor is so off screen I can’t even get the log in button to light up.

When I’m running 3 clients on any computer if I DC or close 1 client I can’t reopen it. My pc still thinks 3 clients are open. If I get 1 dc I have to restart all my clients and my PT dies and I gotta run 5 miles back to close mines.

I have literally logged off on my alt, and then get some error message (never just closes properly) and so I use task manager to close that window. Then I use my main still logged in and look at my alt that is supposed to be logged off. He will stand there for like anywhere for 15-30 minutes ONLINE. You can pm him and everything only way to get him off is to restart my whole pc.

It’s 2019 come on guys.

If there is anyway to completely fix this then can someone enlighten me plz, I have already mastered tweeking **** and doing it ways to minimize this crap, so I avoid it half the time, but DC always causes it for me and it happens half the time when I log a window off. if it even happens once every few days it’s annoying as ****.

It’s to the point where I don’t wanna farm, if I gotta relog all 6 of them then **** it imma play PS4

Any plans to work on this GMs??? Been happening since forever there are many threads on it all old as dirt, hopefully we can get a client update after the balance patches??

Edit: 30 min of bull**** I finally get info typed in and click log in, I get Invalid Version message !?! This is on my brand new pc is this bc it’s a new IP? I just downloaded the game
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 05-05-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    I have mastered the art of “guess clicking”
    I can feel ya xD

When I’m running 3 clients on any computer if I DC or close 1 client I can’t reopen it. My pc still thinks 3 clients are open. If I get 1 dc I have to restart all my clients and my PT dies and I gotta run 5 miles back to close mines.
    There is an easy work around for this.

Open the task manager, switch to the tab with the "Details" and close the client with the lowest RAM %. This way I close bugged clients manually and it takes you like 3 seconds.

Afterwards you can restart the third client immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post

Open the task manager, switch to the tab with the "Details" and close the client with the lowest RAM %. This way I close bugged clients manually and it takes you like 3 seconds.

This one is correct, try this

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post

This works for me but only when I log off the game and it freezes. Then I close with task manager.

If one window disconnects there is nothing I can do to open a 3rd. My computer thinks there are 3 still open but in task manager it shows only 2. I still have to just restart and set up all 3 again.

Edit: I guess I shouldn’t say “my computer thinks” more like “gameguard thinks”
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 05-06-2019 at 02:08 PM.

nah you probs looking at "Apps" look into background processes, if you scroll down, you will spot rohan, which will be 3rd account, that is not logged in but game guard still thinks that you have 3 accs logged.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    nah you probs looking at "Apps" look into background processes, if you scroll down, you will spot rohan, which will be 3rd account, that is not logged in but game guard still thinks that you have 3 accs logged.
    Ahh I see what you mean, yeah you guys are right.

Still it’s annoying -.-

Ahh I see what you mean, yeah you guys are right.
    I'm always right, kkk?

Just joking xD

Why u cant log 12 client ?? Lol

why cant you log 3000 clients XD?
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 05-13-2019 at 06:41 AM.