+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    farmville mode

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Hmm that sounds like a lot of fun tempted to sell/trade my upg dagger to mace. Having said that I noticed it was a pain in the ass to kill mobs in mirror dungeon without getting rekt what tools are there to mitigate damage from mobs now? I remember there was a indun talisman that I never made and those rings that give 20% reduction vs mobs (not good for templar) how much pve reduction does abyss armor give is it enough to start solo/duo grinding spots?
    It actually is fun. Come back and try it

I can solo with my +34 scout in mirrors (maximum 2 stacks of mobs though, need a party for more. That only because she is not killing fast enough, scout dmg sucks in general xD). She's on upg and average Abyss gear. You need to have your buffs at 7 to solo, otherwise you die. For the rest it's really not that bad if you have your hand on propper gear. I can do sunken / keura on her too, they just hurt a little more.

They sell the immortal title now for 10% pve defense + 20% pve attack.
    My pve tali is +4 atm, so another 8% pve defense.
    Abyss gives 10% defense and 10% skill defense (no pve defense regarding the description).
    For farming in Abyss you need the 8h pve talisman (at least I do and they still hurt as fk). This gives you another 25% pve defense and attack.

If you can dual log with another char you should use the Nurse on your main DD and some loot pet on the other. Helps also a lot if you are tanking mainly, 40% of incoming dmg does not reach you.
    Last edited by knuffl88; 05-05-2019 at 11:21 AM.

well thats what I was thinking probably duo with a templar (using the attack force pet) and a second char either a defender or wizz or priest etc

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    well thats what I was thinking probably duo with a templar (using the attack force pet) and a second char either a defender or wizz or priest etc
    That works for sure, doing it all the time with Scout and Priest
    I only prefer the defense pet (Nurse) since the whole agro concentrates on the scout only. But if you can handle the dmg easily, there's no reason for the Nurse ofc.