+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

What's going on what hapoend?

I been farming for 1 week now..
    No kos... No action.... People are busy getting gear or it's just server become empty when the days pass?

More and more people selling out there gear, and today PA time first round(normally is the most pack round on server) was really empty.

Is it the end???

The server has actually grown in size in the past few months, look at the amount of shops in the crafting studio, even in abelorn you start to see shops because craft is lagging due to the huge amount of kiosks.

As for PVP there have only been 3-4 guilds who've actively hunted eachother: Royals, Syndicate, Brotherhood, Equal2None. I have split off from Royals and made a PVE/Dungeon Guild. I have personally not pvped pretty much anyone outside of PA for months, in fact I am semi-retired of PVP (Do not mistake that I won't pvp to defend myself, I'm just not looking for it). Some people in my guild still do ocasionally RPK but it's not a lot. I know most Syndicate maincore players quit this game/took a break. As for E2N I have talked with their GM and he has also put a stop to most of the RPK/PVP in order for people to farm-up and get up-2-date gears. Royals is inactive I think, or at least not active at the times I play. Brotherhood is active and some of them still PK I think but not a lot either.

In general the server is just very peaceful at the moment but it's certainly not empty, I see people farm in every mirror dungeon I go, I see people farm abyss, hero hall, even lower/upper/ronel. I think being able to farm quite peaceful is good at the moment, some veterans quit but a lot of new players joined/returned, those players need to be able to gear up before they can be competative. This is also the reason why I stopped (R)PK'ing, if I want I can decimate the farm in Abyss/Mirror maps by 80% in less than a week if I really go HAM. People simply won't login anymore to farm if they get pked every few hours. But since this isn't good for the game I stopped rpk'ing all together and I think I'm not the only one
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

gud damn carebears! L U L

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    gud damn carebears! L U L
    go RPK if you want XD I won't stop you :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Well you probably right.
    I guess maybe all looking forward to finish all balance patch and then decide which to play for real.

Or gear up.. Might be also the reason...

I really love the current peace :3

Getting a break from rpk is awesome, especially during exp events. So keep being carebears, plox! xD

Even WunWun and HawkEye behave nowadays. Miracles happen xD

What kind of things can you farm and where?

Quote Originally Posted by Kessy View Post
    Well you probably right.
    I guess maybe all looking forward to finish all balance patch and then decide which to play for real.

Or gear up.. Might be also the reason...
    People gearing up is the main reason, once enough people reach endgame gear, there will probably be rpk/pvp again

What kind of things can you farm and where?
    - Abyss Weapons (for crone/sell to make 112% melee/magic/ranged/HP weapons)
    - Aybss Armour (top tier armour in game for PVE and it's also really good for PVP althrough you'll take more damage than when using opaniel but you deal tonns of extra damage as well)
    - Pet Tickets for the ''new'' pets
    - Crit/Dd pen/Attackspeed/crit dmg/mobility & 80 stat armour stones
    - Valentines items (or other system events, they vary) atm you can farm yourself 400% solo seals (3D), tickets +12 (to get through all 5 stages of making chakras or to simply +12 all your other gear), 15D gold trophys
    - Time Jewels to make boxes that grant +12/18/21 tickets but also Opaniel tickets/origins+3 etc.
    - Mirror bosses which drop first and second tier chakras
    - World bosses which drop boxes that may contain +15 tickets
    - Epic new map bosses which drop 6B crones, possible catalyst for Walter Medal+8, and quest for 10k hp 1k attack/defense talisman
    - Hero Hall bosses which drop boxes that give a variety of rewards including origins +3/5 and more stuff I'm not even sure about
    - Intermediate/Superior dungeons (for XP and proofs and personas) + additional roll rewards
    - SES (tradable or blue depending on your spot)
    - Guildstones/Walter Medals +1/ Trans fragments (Hero Hall monsters)

And more lol, there's a ****load of things you can farm and almost everything has it's use, specially if you want to reach endgame gear you'll need to farm pretty much all of the above not to mention do your daily power arenas
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 05-04-2019 at 01:40 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Hmm that sounds like a lot of fun tempted to sell/trade my upg dagger to mace. Having said that I noticed it was a pain in the ass to kill mobs in mirror dungeon without getting rekt what tools are there to mitigate damage from mobs now? I remember there was a indun talisman that I never made and those rings that give 20% reduction vs mobs (not good for templar) how much pve reduction does abyss armor give is it enough to start solo/duo grinding spots?

Hmm that sounds like a lot of fun tempted to sell/trade my upg dagger to mace. Having said that I noticed it was a pain in the ass to kill mobs in mirror dungeon without getting rekt what tools are there to mitigate damage from mobs now? I remember there was a indun talisman that I never made and those rings that give 20% reduction vs mobs (not good for templar) how much pve reduction does abyss armor give is it enough to start solo/duo grinding spots?
    It actually is fun. Come back and try it

I can solo with my +34 scout in mirrors (maximum 2 stacks of mobs though, need a party for more. That only because she is not killing fast enough, scout dmg sucks in general xD). She's on upg and average Abyss gear. You need to have your buffs at 7 to solo, otherwise you die. For the rest it's really not that bad if you have your hand on propper gear. I can do sunken / keura on her too, they just hurt a little more.

They sell the immortal title now for 10% pve defense + 20% pve attack.
    My pve tali is +4 atm, so another 8% pve defense.
    Abyss gives 10% defense and 10% skill defense (no pve defense regarding the description).
    For farming in Abyss you need the 8h pve talisman (at least I do and they still hurt as fk). This gives you another 25% pve defense and attack.

If you can dual log with another char you should use the Nurse on your main DD and some loot pet on the other. Helps also a lot if you are tanking mainly, 40% of incoming dmg does not reach you.
    Last edited by knuffl88; 05-05-2019 at 11:21 AM.