+ Reply to Thread

Looking For Perfect Pred Skil build

Looking to reset the skills on my pred which is 105, just want to make sure I get the build just right. do agi preds use PP? Iv never used but seen a few who do always thought it was a Strenght skill

Katar mastery gives a good bit of melee based on agi, especially at lvl 7. If you are well geared those melee skills will hit really hard, especially if you have an Upg katar (60-70% melee). So yea PP(both classes) or DPP(avenger) is worth getting. They are especially helpful in pvp if you are under Vacuum. I think Demolition skill for predators is pretty useful now too since crit immune/scrolls don’t effect it, but idk if you can get both PP, Phantom Crow, and Demolition, Dhan is one the classes that it’s skill points are stretched pretty thin.

I don’t think there is a hands down best build, as there is a bit of variation in skills based on playstyle. Keep in mind if you wanna use PP it’ll take 10 skill points bc you also need Phantom Crow, while demolition is only 5 and frees up 5 for something else. Maybe it is your preference to sacrifice some points from other places and have all 3.

I don’t think any of those melee skills are worth a **** without UPG katars, maybe they are ok with Opa but I can only speak from my experience with upg. Upg dagger is meh for Dhan now bc they don’t get melee from katar mastery, some still use since its 1/3 the price of katar and gives you the tankiness of an upg. This is fine but then the melee skills are worthless, better to put points elsewhere. So again there are a lot of variables that determine the best skills for you.

Traps:
    Healing trap is a must max
    Heart trap can be good situationally but I have healing trap up 24/7 in pvp and pve so i didn't put points there.
    Ruin trap lvl 7 is OP for farming the hardest spots in the game, but you'll want another pred in your party running healing trap.
    Scarecrow sux

I think the str buff skill is a total waste of points bc all your melee comes from agi. Let’s say an endgame dhan has 3K str. That str buff lvl 7 adds 60% so it’ll give you 1,800 extra or 5.4k melee. With upgrade it’ll end up being just under 10k melee for all those skill points. Your agi alone will have you well over 100k so to me this is dumb, I rather use the points elsewhere.

oh yeah and I see a lot of noobs using dancing blade, it fooking sux big hairy balls leave it at lvl 1, there is no exception to this.

Sorry for the long post, might be overkill but I’m procrastinating studying.
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 05-01-2019 at 12:21 AM.

Not in the position to have upg yet I don't think still slightly undergeared. I haven't used any of the skills that increased dmage like demonlition or pp as assumed they boostsed strength. I got all the traps but not thinking the same of only having healing and maby heart....is ruin really that usefull? got a level 5 but never used. would of thought dancing blade was a must as its based round agi altho I notice it doesn't crit. I hate scarecrow was told it was op but so damn slow.maby usedull in 1v1 idk. soo many choices and 1 mistake makes all the difference.

Ruin is useful only at lvl 7 and in a very specific PvE situation. You will want healing trap to be on your HK anyway. I have 2 predators for farming that I always party together so I have one use Ruin and one use healing. You could skip it to save points

Dancing blade is pointless, just keep auto attacking for a crit is better.

When would you ever use scarecrow instead of healing or heart trap? It is complete ****, you said you have it so go try it, you will see that the damage is very low, it’s so low it’s funny. .
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 05-01-2019 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    Ruin is useful only at lvl 7 and in a very specific PvE situation. You will want healing trap to be on your HK anyway. I have 2 predators for farming that I always party together so I have one use Ruin and one use healing. You could skip it to save points

Dancing blade is pointless, just keep auto attacking for a crit is better.

When would you ever use scarecrow instead of healing or heart trap? It is complete ****, you said you have it so go try it, you will see that the damage is very low, it’s so low it’s funny. .
    Can you show me your build skill picture ?

tks