+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Event] Easter Playtime!

Greetings, Shiltzens!

To celebrate the upcoming Easter season we have preparated a new playtime Event with amazing prizes!

In order to participate, you just need to show how much you love this game and stay as long as you can be connected in Seal Online!

At the end of this event, players who have accomplished the number of hours required, will receive amazing prizes!

The best part is that the prizes are cumulative, so, more hours you stay connected, more and better prizes you will get!

Event Duration: From April 18th 00:00 AM PST to May 5th 23:59 PDT.

Rewards will be send during maintenance on May 7th
    maintenance.

Mechanics:
    • It will count the total of hours connected per account (not per character).
    • The prizes will be sent to the first character connected after maintenance.
    • Prizes are cumulative.
    Cash Items will be sent to Cash bank and normal items to mailbox.
    • Prizes are just for one server only (for the first character to log in, it can be Arus or Duran).
    • In order to participate, the account must have at least one character with level 50 or more.

Love Seal!
    Seal BOD Team

Dear Gm i would like to see the status of Pui hat (Green) XG+12 with the best additional option please

Dear GM, can you tell us the prizes list and the hour required?

I prefer last year's Easter event. This one just stay connected..so boring! Prizes not that amazing though.

Quote Originally Posted by boudville88 View Post
    I prefer last year's Easter event. This one just stay connected..so boring! Prizes not that amazing though.
    Hehe we still have raid bales invasion

You can enter blue eyes to get premium eggs
    Or
    Go to sage tower to collect dragon eyes (300 same eyes can be changed into super dragon wings as the best non special item accessories)
    Or if you are team work type.. you can enter waterway to find rare wolf hunter HTBS and tears of Joshima

OMG no Double Drop again

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro28 View Post
    Dear GM, can you tell us the prizes list and the hour required?
    Hello Kuro

The hours required and the items for achieving them are already posted in the picture.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by gclovers View Post
    OMG no Double Drop again
    We are sorry that double drop was not applied. Anyway we will take it into account for our next events.

Seal Online Team

Hello GM. How can I check my accumulative connection hours?

how to play