+ Reply to Thread

Cool comeback player: is dragon sage int still worth getting?

Hello Rohanians!

I had been playing Rohan for a couple years back then. I used to play Dragon Sage INT . It was so much fun. Due to the new balance update, is dragon sage int still worth getting? what's the pros and cons? Sorry, old newbie here. Thanks!

Its good like super good its literally a better version of a templar. Only problem is theres not enough upg magic attack zhens out there to go around. But if you use a trans opaniel charr you can get good damage.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Int sage is best pve class in game

Use 2.0 melee zhen it's the best choice, opa charr & magic 1.0 zhen are ****ty honestly
    Salve / Verde

Trans Opaniel Charrs are not great really, when they are transcended they ad 45% HP instead of magic Attack, to top things off liek u said they act like a templar now so treat them as such using a MELEE zhen , Yes Breath and Health Drain Damage will suffer some, but your melee will Sky rocket much liek a templars melee does and auto attack is your main DPS on a int sage now. so for janius servers youll want a Melee Upgrade zhen, i play ISEN and here you really wanna look for dual stated parts even if they not complete max a Zhen with 70% melee and liek 30% magic will be better then a 90% melee or magic. hell i knwo some one that had a 5x 5x magic and melee glacial and it was better then a IM stoned Trans Opa ZHen with the 35% attack stone in it. and it was also better then a 90% magic onyx. so really treat a Int Sage as you woudl a templar All stat Accesories and everywhere you can and maximize your melee.

Ah ok does the trans opaniel zhen give 45% hp also?

yes the zhen and charr are both hp

Well I guess that is nice if dekans go back to being ffs mules.