+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

I say take the points form Euphoria the solo one, why would you use that any way? if your solo youll use mana shield and GE if your in a group so why keep the points in Euphoria drop that to 1 to take your points. just my opinion. But i do agree with Sunnyangel there MB is def a must have skill.
    Last edited by jackassed; 04-15-2019 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackassed View Post
    I say take the points form Euphoria the solo one, why would you use that any way? if your solo youll use mana shield and GE if your in a group so why keep the points in Euphoria drop that to 1 to take your points. just my opinion. But i do agree with Sunnyangel there MB is def a must have skill.
    I definetly don't agree it's a must have skill. At best it gives you like 60-70k hp extra which is pretty ****ty compared to your total HP with PA badge (like 700k or so). Even without high pa badge I have 300k ish self.

I do agree that euphoria in general is kind of ****ty. I recently found out they changed the way it works to "chance" so each hit you have a chance to recover x% HP with euphoria rather than it popping on every AA. I do however like to be versatile, having mana shield + GE + EU allows me to switch in every scenario, pvp or pve. But this is pure preference, I can imagine people playing temps with just GE. I have sold all my chars and gear beside my templar so I don't have alts to support myself. Which is the main reason i took solo EU since I play solo sometimes
    Salve / Verde