+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    All is about stats now before was magic att into mele now is stats into mele so Int Int Int and again Int froms support from items from scrolls.... ahh yes str work also from all stats items mana guard works pritty well if you have mp leech in weapon.Trans shield and craft stones mele inside also or guarder for more att speed...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Magic barrier is something you cast while picking your next target you really should have that especially with all stats everything life. Saint strike DPS adds up especially on bosses but if you only want to press ~ and forget it then I guess thats whatever.

If you are getting debuffed/vac when there are derpy predators that crit like 100k+ damage something wrong with gaem!

Iuno if the way of the templar has changed since I quit but heal was just there for appearances true health replenishment only comes from tds/wines/waters.
    Magic barier is useless just like your troll coments lol

Magic barrier is and has been a joke for a long time, even on Priests.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I can only say SunnyAngel out of date lel.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacefull View Post
    I can only say SunnyAngel out of date lel.
    The only part thats out of date is the fact that the only pvp left in this game is PA where ppl dont even bother trying to keep themselves alive and just respawn.

Snipers has 3 points free, needs 6 points to max magic barrier.

Change netbind from lvl 6 to 4 shaves 4 seconds off of netbind for a free damage barrier that soaks up 2.5 templar swings according to sniper's damage numbers thats pretty nice. And it dont take 3 seconds to cast dont be silly.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The only part thats out of date is the fact that the only pvp left in this game is PA where ppl dont even bother trying to keep themselves alive and just respawn.

Snipers has 3 points free, needs 6 points to max magic barrier.

Change netbind from lvl 6 to 4 shaves 4 seconds off of netbind for a free damage barrier that soaks up 2.5 templar swings according to sniper's damage numbers thats pretty nice. And it dont take 3 seconds to cast dont be silly.
    It's actually not a bad idea, would end up with lvl 3 netbind and lvl 6 magical barrier (5+1 to get magic barrier) have 3 free points so I'll go from lvl 6 to 3 on netbind. Not sure how long netbind is at lvl 3 (am on a holiday so can't/don't log). I will try it when I'm back and see how much psy I really have.

You have to take into acount that you have to stop attacking, cast it, reselect target and attack again. That will take a few seconds. However if cast inbetween targets, it wouldn't cost too much time and would basically increase your HP/MP depending on what you're using
    Salve / Verde

Quote Originally Posted by sniperss335 View Post
    It's actually not a bad idea, would end up with lvl 3 netbind and lvl 6 magical barrier (5+1 to get magic barrier) have 3 free points so I'll go from lvl 6 to 3 on netbind. Not sure how long netbind is at lvl 3 (am on a holiday so can't/don't log). I will try it when I'm back and see how much psy I really have.

You have to take into acount that you have to stop attacking, cast it, reselect target and attack again. That will take a few seconds. However if cast inbetween targets, it wouldn't cost too much time and would basically increase your HP/MP depending on what you're using
    Thats assuming you are hitting the same target nobody should ever stop hitting to cast magic barrier but you buff up in spawn at your local PA cast magic barrier find your target and smack smack smack.

Also lvl 4 netbind (you had an SES in it) is like 9 seconds.

I say take the points form Euphoria the solo one, why would you use that any way? if your solo youll use mana shield and GE if your in a group so why keep the points in Euphoria drop that to 1 to take your points. just my opinion. But i do agree with Sunnyangel there MB is def a must have skill.
    Last edited by jackassed; 04-15-2019 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackassed View Post
    I say take the points form Euphoria the solo one, why would you use that any way? if your solo youll use mana shield and GE if your in a group so why keep the points in Euphoria drop that to 1 to take your points. just my opinion. But i do agree with Sunnyangel there MB is def a must have skill.
    I definetly don't agree it's a must have skill. At best it gives you like 60-70k hp extra which is pretty ****ty compared to your total HP with PA badge (like 700k or so). Even without high pa badge I have 300k ish self.

I do agree that euphoria in general is kind of ****ty. I recently found out they changed the way it works to "chance" so each hit you have a chance to recover x% HP with euphoria rather than it popping on every AA. I do however like to be versatile, having mana shield + GE + EU allows me to switch in every scenario, pvp or pve. But this is pure preference, I can imagine people playing temps with just GE. I have sold all my chars and gear beside my templar so I don't have alts to support myself. Which is the main reason i took solo EU since I play solo sometimes
    Salve / Verde

What kind of gear you have on your templar now?

Im assuming upg 2.0 mace chakras what else? Hows the new armor set I guess I need to come on for a visit.