+ Reply to Thread

Scout Build - How much Vit is really needed

currently leveling up my scout nd been doing 1 vit every level. currently at level 75 in bedron and feels a breeze so far. just wondering how much base vit you need later on in the game.

Put no points into vit. Opa/Abyss gives plenty of +Allstats and so do chakras

Your vit won’t matter at all if you have decent DD+Absorbtion on weapon

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    Put no points into vit. Opa/Abyss gives plenty of +Allstats and so do chakras

Your vit won’t matter at all if you have decent DD+Absorbtion on weapon
    This is correct, opposed to when rohan started and you had a wide variety of ways to devide your stats, the only thing that's left are ''pures'' meaning you put every stat point you get at the stat that supplies damage (usually damage or which amplifies your skill power such as psy for wiz/priest). Your accuracy caps out at like 450-550 dexterity so you won't miss anyone anymore (beside the pre-set miss percentage on certain weapons). your HP will come from your rings, armour, weapon and not to forget the f*cking PA badge.

Go full dex is tha way
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Thanks for the info. Seems the game been dummed down abit since I use to play. Even levelling is dead quick

Quote Originally Posted by trustylex View Post
    Thanks for the info. Seems the game been dummed down abit since I use to play. Even levelling is dead quick
    Everything at low lvls is fast-phased since it's all about getting 115+50 and then trans your stats. You can eat a 20B trans xp pouch at lvl 1 which will make you jump to lvl 101 instantly. You can buy lvl 100+ gears de-lvled to lvl 1 easily as well in case you want to lvl up yourself but do it fully AFK on HK in ronelia or so lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Max str and take a sword