+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lightbulb About Power Arena Time

Hello guys, i wanted to ask about ur opinion on power arena time, i already send a ticket to GMs b4 making this thread ( i forgot about forums lol) im pasting here part of my toughs about it, will love to hear ur opinions too.
    Im guessing im not the 1st one to say this but for Europe PA time is pretty bad calculated 90% and above of Europeans are at working or sleeping at this time and that makes big gap in players in game cuz some players have hp badges some-dont. Dont you guys thing is kinda best if PA happens like every 1 hour? i mean there will be 24 PA for 1 day yes BUT every player can do pa when ever he wants there wont be rushing them self to put many chars they can put in game for making points and drama when u kill some1 point alt char in game so ppl actually start doing pa instead of staying afk on chars trying to make 10 points of every alt he/she have on limited 4 times when hes awake. I am betting my head that ppl will relog just before PA ends so they can make much as PA PVP they want for fun, when there is PA every 1hr!
    It gonna be fair for all players around the world!
    Even for PlayWith i thing gonna be more benefit from it, because ppl will start using more IM on characters when they can actually play fully pvp on game, not dead servers and noone out of SZ.

1 PA every hour is a bad idea, All the PAs would be empty and no fun. If you lose 3 times that means it would take 3 hours to finish on one alt. Not everyone has 3 hours to burn during the weekdays.

The current system of PAs is the best and most time efficient way. 4 PAs in a row 30 min apart. This is best system for people who need to get their PAs done and get back to class/work/ life during the week.

It is true that it’s unfair for the European players and something does need to be done about the times, but not such a drastic change as you suggest. A much more simple solution is just add another group of 4 PAs at a different time.

Right now PA goes from 7:00-9:00 and 18:00-20:00
    Another Group of 4 should be added 12:00-14:00

I’m not positive on what the exact time should be as I’m not in Europe but this is just for example.
    I would say that 99% of players agree with what I just said. We have all been saying this for a while and continue to be ignored.

Although a better solution IMO is get rid of this stupid as hell PA badge that gives insane HP and ruins the game mechanics towards the end of the season. Once you are max level you shouldn’t be forced to do PAs to stay competitive in pvp. It should be for the exp pouch and BoV only. If the GMs would log in and actually play the game they could see for theirselves how **** the pvp is towards the end of the season. That much extra hp completely ruins all job niches and class balances.

PS: and while I’m bitching about PA I’ll go ahead and bring up the issue of support classes again. We were promised 2 seasons ago that priests/vit def and such would get compensated for wasting our lives away in PA and getting no frags. We never got any compensation. This problem doesn’t really effect me personally anymore, but not everyone can throw verdicts and an Upg on a priest just for PA. So I am speaking for my fellow Rohanians :P

Good morning,

I do feel same about the Power Arena time, I do think that EU comunity it's very injured by this play time with the game going around of Power Badges.

I thought about it already for a while , and what I really think and sugest is to create 4x power arenas instead of 2. those extra 2 power arenas would be in EU time.
    Only doing this EU players will be able to compete equaly for those Power Badges/ Titles.

For me that works from 08AM till 4PM I only can do 1 Power Arena per WEEK! FAIR RIGHT?!!? just awsome.

Also I do believe that TSB time also should change cause only a minority going for TSB not EU players…. (EU players not even care about it cause who the EU player that stay awake till 5 AM to do TSB? once for a while maybe in 50 they do 1 just for curiosity). No Good.

P.S. Try change the PA time to see if the persons NON-EU keep same effort to do power arena as the EU Comunity does.

At the final endit doesn't even matter.

If you really wanna switch up the time for PA you should change the system all together:

we currently have 2 blocks of 4 PA's (AM and PM for people who live at the server timezone). If you want to make PA viable for everyone you have to change two main things:

1. Instead of having to attend 3 PA's (3x lose = win) you'll only need to attend 2 PA's (2x lose = win)
    2. Split up the 2 blocks of 4 PA's into 4 blocks of 2 PA's

This way you'll have 4 times 2 PA's, if you attend 1/4 blocks you'll be able to complete your daily PA. with 4 blocks you could easily keep 2 blocks at the same times they are at now. Add the other two blocks inbetween those current times (which means one block would be at roughly 22:00 /GMT +2) which would be perfect for europeans, without actually changing anything about the current PA times which would negatively influence other timezones. Beside it being better for timezones, it's also less time consuming since you'll need to do 1 PA less every day (assuming you lose all of them).

Only thing is, if you dc/crash, you do not have a ''reserve'' PA but then again, it's better to at least be able to attend PA than not at all.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 04-08-2019 at 05:24 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Add more blocks for PA is a solution for EU players there is no denying it 12-14 game time is 22-00 east europe time which is great time i agree but my point with much PA was just to get game a bit more attractive cuz atm is pretty much dead.
    Im not saying this is what it needs ofc just a suggestion, but 4 blocks of PA is must ! Cutting 2 PA is no good always can DC game crash and other stuff plus idea is not shorting PA 2 per block for sertain players nothing to do in game out of PA my self included when i come back from work PA is already finished and only kiosks and afk ppl nothing to do in game and removing 2 just gonna make it worse bcuz ppl can lost PA rewards even they participated. And other events are not fun at all anyway i see no problem with 4 Pa per block like now just 2 more PA times with different time so can be fair to all players
    Removing PA badge is a bit rush but changing them to lover stats is must, that PA badges made the last flow to pvp we had ��
    About priest and vit defenders being unable to make points is something that Playwith must think of those 2 races even with upg can't compare to dps classes and get points.

Quote Originally Posted by sanski View Post
    Add more blocks for PA is a solution for EU players there is no denying it 12-14 game time is 22-00 east europe time which is great time i agree but my point with much PA was just to get game a bit more attractive cuz atm is pretty much dead.
    Im not saying this is what it needs ofc just a suggestion, but 4 blocks of PA is must ! Cutting 2 PA is no good always can DC game crash and other stuff plus idea is not shorting PA 2 per block for sertain players nothing to do in game out of PA my self included when i come back from work PA is already finished and only kiosks and afk ppl nothing to do in game and removing 2 just gonna make it worse bcuz ppl can lost PA rewards even they participated. And other events are not fun at all anyway i see no problem with 4 Pa per block like now just 2 more PA times with different time so can be fair to all players
    Removing PA badge is a bit rush but changing them to lover stats is must, that PA badges made the last flow to pvp we had ��
    About priest and vit defenders being unable to make points is something that Playwith must think of those 2 races even with upg can't compare to dps classes and get points.
    The change of the Power Arena, the way it was implemented, the times, the PA badge and the removal of CV & SA. I think those are the biggest reasons many people I know quit this game and some are still quitting because of it. Zero PVP going on in a PVP based game. I've completely resorted to PVE, the only PVP I see is in PA. TSB is at a horrible time so I'm not going there(Went 2 times this year to check warlock PVP but that's it), the rewards of TSB is also absolute horse-sh1t so why even bother beside some extra pvp.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    The change of the Power Arena, the way it was implemented, the times, the PA badge and the removal of CV & SA. I think those are the biggest reasons many people I know quit this game and some are still quitting because of it. Zero PVP going on in a PVP based game. I've completely resorted to PVE, the only PVP I see is in PA. TSB is at a horrible time so I'm not going there(Went 2 times this year to check warlock PVP but that's it), the rewards of TSB is also absolute horse-sh1t so why even bother beside some extra pvp.
    Exactly what i mean this game is PVP based, other fun events are already gone that's why i suggested much as PA possible like 1PA every hour or something close to that just because right now only thing making this game fun is PA, beside EU players being unable to do PA in normal hours, giving ppl opportunity to make pvps seems like only logical way right know plus every player around the globe can participate when they can get the PA rewards + having fun in game. Already is too late to bring old PvPs with insane hp from PA badge.
    Wanna point out again that im not saying this is best way to bring players back or keeping those who still play. Will love to hear other players opinion what they thing is best and hoping GMs to read what are our toughs and really ADD those PA hours like you and thatniqqa41 suggested to be fair for all at least for rewards and not letting to have huge hp gap between all players!

PVP - bassed game rofl RBF getting update after update and you still live in 10 years back fight with Bedron sets i think... bored old farts How can game to be "PVP based" when evry skill RESIST vs player 115+50 LOL now all is about PVE and farm abyss but you sox and trolling trolling like always... stucked in one place long time ago in BETA RAGE

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    PVP - bassed game rofl RBF getting update after update and you still live in 10 years back fight with Bedron sets i think... bored old farts How can game to be "PVP based" when evry skill RESIST vs player 115+50 LOL now all is about PVE and farm abyss but you sox and trolling trolling like always... stucked in one place long time ago in BETA RAGE
    The topic is about Power Arena Schedule so this reply is unnecessary. Please stick to the topic and post something beneficial and if for some reason you can't, just let the grown-ups talk.

Quote Originally Posted by petebebz View Post
    The topic is about Power Arena Schedule so this reply is unnecessary. Please stick to the topic and post something beneficial and if for some reason you can't, just let the grown-ups talk.
    this .