+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    some GMs pay atention to this post ? For me PA its a real problem.......i hope thei change something .is not only the time aa problem ,also the 10 point its a problem because i play priest and half of pa i cant do this **** .

Point number 3.
    We were assured compensation for supports months ago. They know about this issue and just aren’t putting in the effort. 2 PA seasons have ended with no such compensation like albrieker mentioned. If you aren’t gonna change the system give me the compensation you promised.

By the time this issue ever gets fixed (if it does), all supports will either have already quit/changed class, farmed to +50, or the server will be so dead that u can get mobs easy anyway.

I have learned quickly not to have faith in these GMs or count on their promises.
    Last edited by Legault1; 04-24-2019 at 03:22 PM.

I was just returned recently but I see PA still the same, for me it is not Power Arena anymore, they should start calling it Point Arena lol,

whenever I killed something people from my side will say "fk off bla bla"

its true most people aren't afk but they are not fighting but looking for point using alt + bithcing to poeple who killed their alt, fyi its not only noob, some high end player does this too which for me, its not really better than PA before like albreiker said.

Hello, about Power Arena Time, may be best is adding 1 more power arena time like 22:00 (10:00pm) UTC +2 time line i thing its 12:00 PST (Server Time), i am from East Europe and power arena times are like 4am and 5pm, between east and west europe time gap is 2 hrs so if 1 more Power Arena added 22:00 (10:00pm) UTC +2 for easter europeans is 10 pm and western europeans is 8pm would be possible to do Power Arena.
    i sended that suggestion to official rohan page on FB after they asked me to on comment reply (Please send us private message with your suggestion of Power Time.) And the sugestion im posting here too so might reach more ppl and more opinions about it.
    i really hope they do something about europe Power Arena time so we (european players) could have fair chanse for PvP, farming with Pa HP talismans and other + participating in Power Arena gives.
    Last edited by sanski; 07-03-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Nerf PA Badge. That is All.

hi guys!Hello DREAM GMS if read it ,i can accept Slave idea that TSB aslo is in bad time for the ppl who play rohan ,but here we talking about it that power arena make big grap at the people ,who can play and who can NOT play power arena!the ho what we obtain at it is verry importmant for pve and pve,reality i fell that my continente is discriminated i must stop work or must stop sleap to join in power arena ,and i did it bcoz I'm gamer but it's don`t come well for my reality life ... the power arena now in thes format is 16h and finish in 18h i back from the work (different 19-20h) wew if i work i missed thes one power arena,anotehr one power arena who start in 18h -here is 3h in the night....if i stand up in 3h and play to 5 don`t coming verry well .... bcoz on the next day must work again...will be amazing if have more 1 power arena who start on 12h PDT (server time) and fisnish in 14h here will be 21h to 23 it's ok ,,i live in west europa n east eurpa is another time zona but aslo will be 22-24h and will be well for any people,i have many friends from europa and any one think that thes time is unacceptable !europa people is most popularity in power arena ,how Sanski say ,many ppl quit the game bcoz the Gap is verry verry BIG ,without power arena commander/sun comander can`t farm abyss top spots the deferent on my char is almost 600k hp ,i still trust and dream that DEV team or moderators or some one who can make it will did it bcz EUROPA WANNA PLAY ROHAN ,EUROPA LOVE ROHAN ,don`t discriminate anymore European ppl bcoz will quit all and will play 3-4 op ppl with 100 noobs who can`t farm and don`t spend nothing ,thank soo much in advanced i dream that in verry quickly time wil be posable to join in pa in 12h PDT time

lolwut ?

Quote Originally Posted by Goshogp View Post
    hi guys!Hello DREAM GMS if read it ,i can accept Slave idea that TSB aslo is in bad time for the ppl who play rohan ,but here we talking about it that power arena make big grap at the people ,who can play and who can NOT play power arena!the ho what we obtain at it is verry importmant for pve and pve,reality i fell that my continente is discriminated i must stop work or must stop sleap to join in power arena ,and i did it bcoz I'm gamer but it's don`t come well for my reality life ... the power arena now in thes format is 16h and finish in 18h i back from the work (different 19-20h) wew if i work i missed thes one power arena,anotehr one power arena who start in 18h -here is 3h in the night....if i stand up in 3h and play to 5 don`t coming verry well .... bcoz on the next day must work again...will be amazing if have more 1 power arena who start on 12h PDT (server time) and fisnish in 14h here will be 21h to 23 it's ok ,,i live in west europa n east eurpa is another time zona but aslo will be 22-24h and will be well for any people,i have many friends from europa and any one think that thes time is unacceptable !europa people is most popularity in power arena ,how Sanski say ,many ppl quit the game bcoz the Gap is verry verry BIG ,without power arena commander/sun comander can`t farm abyss top spots the deferent on my char is almost 600k hp ,i still trust and dream that DEV team or moderators or some one who can make it will did it bcz EUROPA WANNA PLAY ROHAN ,EUROPA LOVE ROHAN ,don`t discriminate anymore European ppl bcoz will quit all and will play 3-4 op ppl with 100 noobs who can`t farm and don`t spend nothing ,thank soo much in advanced i dream that in verry quickly time wil be posable to join in pa in 12h PDT time
    in short just change PA time (just once) so european players can join PA right now morning pa is when evry1 is at work....

The thing that makes me laugh............. As a European player who has a job - There are two days that I can do PA on if im not busy IRL. Saturday and Sunday. Why the fuck does PA have a holiday on the Sunday? So all the non-Euro players can have a little break from it? Tired of being able to collect all those BoV 6 days a week and need a break do we?!
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoPrince View Post

THIS
    THIS
    THIS
    THIS

I’m not doing PA this season anymore, it’s 2 hours every damn night right during dinner for me.
    To stay competitive in PA and keep up with everyone else you actually are required to have no fcking life??? What is this ****?

Lol great idea