Hello guys, i wanted to ask about ur opinion on power arena time, i already send a ticket to GMs b4 making this thread ( i forgot about forums lol) im pasting here part of my toughs about it, will love to hear ur opinions too.
Im guessing im not the 1st one to say this but for Europe PA time is pretty bad calculated 90% and above of Europeans are at working or sleeping at this time and that makes big gap in players in game cuz some players have hp badges some-dont. Dont you guys thing is kinda best if PA happens like every 1 hour? i mean there will be 24 PA for 1 day yes BUT every player can do pa when ever he wants there wont be rushing them self to put many chars they can put in game for making points and drama when u kill some1 point alt char in game so ppl actually start doing pa instead of staying afk on chars trying to make 10 points of every alt he/she have on limited 4 times when hes awake. I am betting my head that ppl will relog just before PA ends so they can make much as PA PVP they want for fun, when there is PA every 1hr!
It gonna be fair for all players around the world!
Even for PlayWith i thing gonna be more benefit from it, because ppl will start using more IM on characters when they can actually play fully pvp on game, not dead servers and noone out of SZ.