+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Old player coming back

Hey guys !
    A very long time ago i used to be an addicted kid on this game, i always loved this game and when i found out that rohan blood feud was still getting updates i thought in coming back.
    Im currently playing in the Isen server, any tips for me to lvl up ? Since im going to be solo for quite amount of time.
    Spots to lvl up, tips for armors and weapons, im a warrior, going for a guardian STR.
    And a quick question, is there a community still in the game ? If so, where can i find more players in hame ?
    If u want to add me in game, Topaio
    Thanks!!
    Last edited by hellogod; 04-02-2019 at 06:08 PM.

best tip I can give you is delete your character before too much time is invested and switch to Jainus.

Isen is booty. switch to Jainus

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    best tip I can give you is delete your character before too much time is invested and switch to Jainus.
    Switch to jainus, why ? and which Jainus ? cause there's alot of Jainus servers
    Please give me all the details, cause i dont know the server differences, btw thanks for responding !!
    Last edited by hellogod; 04-03-2019 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungWeezy View Post
    Isen is booty. switch to Jainus
    The same for u sir, what are the server diferences, and why Jainus ? and which one ?
    Thanks for replying as well !!
    Last edited by hellogod; 04-03-2019 at 06:47 AM.

Just go to Jin. Torian, Marea, Silva, Syph, are all Jainus.

Quote Originally Posted by OldB2dArOcK View Post
    Just go to Jin. Torian, Marea, Silva, Syph, are all Jainus.
    but which one has more players ?

Quote Originally Posted by hellogod View Post
    They are all the same server. Choose one. I just make them on Jin personally.

Quote Originally Posted by hellogod View Post
    What they mean is Jin-Torian-Marea-Silva-Syrephis are linked together as JAINUS server. A player in "Jin" can interact with a player in Torian etc.

As for your original question, read White Arctic Fox guide (http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30882). The guide contains answers you might ask in the future. You can also PM him in-game. He's generous when it comes to information but ask with respect.

Listen to the guys above. Switch to JAINUS as soon as possible. Save yourself from frustrations.

Thanks to everyone who replied !!