+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iceboyhn View Post
    Game need more server differrent kind... I think need open 1 sv 99lv cap all ppl can join in for only TSB or exp extra slow so its will have other chance for all
    There was already a lv99 server. It was called Origin. Didn't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    cOnGrATz FoRuM TrOlLz MaDe BaD jOkE derp derp

You can’t even farm abyss on Isen you prick what good is “cheap” farming server when you can’t even farm/ do superior.

ISEN IS NOT CHEAPER THAN JAINUS.

Go look at EM and see, nobody can farm the best weapon parts so an abyss weapon cost same as an upg.
    And all other gear you have costs more, this has been explained but you imbeciles refuse to listen. The EM economy is so **** there I hear it takes MONTHS to sell one thing because there are so few people. I heard this from a player that quit isen to come to jainus. How many are quitting jainus to go isen? Zero.

Isen will merge with us it’s just a matter of time.

Don’t be so bitter that you made the wrong choice man, take it on the chin and move forward, don’t ruin this game for returning players by giving them horrible advice.

If you like playing mmos in offline mode: go Isen.
    If you don’t go jainus.
    Yeah in isen you can buy chimera for crones ip ticket for crones darkness full set for crones... and fight no upgrades so Try again im glad you die slowly in Jainous and wanna other people feel your FOREVER LAMER pain and what for abyss? All there wearing crap abyss armors spend tons of rps to +it and feel pro... what a joke are you...
    And yeah alot people in Isen are from jainous cos bored to be rpked from same you trols and have good ingame life now.Originaly isen players quited when merged with origin cos they are not more op with their armors.You can use hard words but they are empty just like your head
    Waste of time...

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Yeah in isen you can buy chimera for crones ip ticket for crones darkness full set for crones... and fight no upgrades so Try again im glad you die slowly in Jainous and wanna other people feel your FOREVER LAMER pain and what for abyss? All there wearing crap abyss armors spend tons of rps to +it and feel pro... what a joke are you...
    And yeah alot people in Isen are from jainous cos bored to be rpked from same you trols and have good ingame life now.Originaly isen players quited when merged with origin cos they are not more op with their armors.You can use hard words but they are empty just like your head
    Waste of time...
    I'll give up on trying to explain the cost difference of similar items btwn servers, bc I don't think you are capable of understanding. So lets pretend for a second that Jainus does cost more than Isen (it doesn't).

There is so much more that you need other than UPG to be competitive in ENDGAME PVP. (most nubs on these forums asking question I think want to pvp at some point.)

Trans Opa Armor / Abyss Armor
    Trans Opa Guarder
    Magical Tali +7
    Walters +7
    Chakra Set +12 MINIMUM (Max +21)

Am I wrong that all these are on both servers???
    You are saying jainus is more expensive because of upgrades, ok whatever, I will humor you for a second.

You are telling people to play a dead server that they still have to P2W on.
    If you are already spending a f*ckton of money why not spend slightly more and play a more populated server.
    one where you can actually farm the endgame mobs and do the hardest dungeons.

what the f*ck do you mean so what you can farm abyss and get the best armor and + it???
    that's the point of a video game to work your way up and get the best gear. I'm really confused with your logic here.

Max Abyss Set Gives +1500 mainstat and depending on reinforcement lvl gives a **** ton of +allstats 500-1000 (maybe more idk not there yet)
    So if you saw bad set that doesn't mean ****, it just means one idiot made a bad set. Something you would do probably.

If you have fun wearing onyx and fighting vargs on Isen then you do you bro. Nobody cares. But stop giving people horrible advice on these forums.

Eventually Servers will merge and I'll be counting down the days so I can shotta you a few times before you quit forever and come here to Q.Q. Peace Out xD

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    u3podcku is a retard, no point trying to argue with him xD. I did enjoy reading your post though
    Yea you’re right, he is a lost cause. I’m arguing now for the sake of anyone new/returning. This guy keeps pushing Isen on every thread possible. I would hate for new guys to waste time or just give up on the game after a few weeks bc they listened to him.

For anyone that is wondering which server you wanna play. Make a lowbie on both. Go to the fishing hole npc and warp to craft center, look at the difference in population, guilds, items for sale/trade...everything important about an mmo...

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    Trans Opa Armor / Abyss Armor
    Trans Opa Guarder
    Magical Tali +7
    Walters +7
    Chakra Set +12 MINIMUM (Max +21)
    Yeah it's funny cause literally all those things you mentioned INDIVIDUALLY cost just about as much as an upgrade weapon. A proper +12 opan set, a trans guarder, +7 tali... Each costs about 30-40k, which is how much an upgrade dagger/club costs. lol.

No reason why if you're potentially spending 200k ecash (perhaps over a long period, if you farm and work for it) to be competitive in PvP, you'd skip out on the 30-40k to play in an upgrade-less server where your PvP potential is 10% of what it is on Jainus. Heck, even Jainus nowadays doesn't get much PvP. I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like on Isen.

It makes literally 0 sense.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.

hi i am back on Server isen . i am Looking for a Party or Players who wanna farm Mirror dungeon, elemental dungeon or for abyssstuff… i am lvl 115 +39 warlock havent played for a while…. u can add me ingame Ultimania p.s . i have transopa gear except weapon and i am from germany
    Last edited by LadyUltima; 05-15-2019 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyUltima View Post
    hi i am back on Server isen . i am Looking for a Party or Players who wanna farm Mirror dungeon, elemental dungeon or for abyssstuff… i am lvl 115 +39 warlock havent played for a while…. u can add me ingame Ultimania p.s . i have transopa gear except weapon and i am from germany
    Gud damn psy templar let isen die already jainus is where this game is at.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

When sale 4.0 iwill go back there jainuxxx )

Lmao you jainus players are so cocky huh. Stop running mommy's and daddy's card for your crap. FYI Isen is doing fine without you losers. Wtf is shotta you? That lazy to type like you are with your chores? Do us a favor put your money where your mouth is come to Isen look for IzumiScout and pvp me without your precious upgrades buy a char and gear or make it I don't care it's time to put up or shut up. YES I am calling out Jainus players. In the replies below I am sure I am gonna hear crying. If you do not want to and make up lame excuses �� Bwahaha chickens. Leave our server alone. Peace, deuces, mic drop, blah blah blah.