Greetings Rohanians!

I generally do not like to comment on hacker things, because I think it is obvious that we are against these people.

But there is a user who unabashedly offers a supposed service for hack items.
That's why I make this post. So far, no serious suspicious activities have been detected.

But we are already aware of the rumor that this person can do something and we are already tracking any type of irregularity every day.

If this is true, do not doubt that we will delete each generated item. I just want to clarify that if someone attacks the game with a hacker, we will take legal actions. So far only items have been deleted and we ban all accounts, but we are tired of these people believing that they can come and do whatever they want, that is why we are in contact with an international business security means to initiate legal actions if necessary.

For those who do RMT, which everyone knows is illegal. I ask you not to waste your money with this people, when we detect it, you will lose your money. I do not approve the RMT but each player are considered our clients and we are very sorry to will see you lose hundreds of dollars for trust in this people.

Do not support these people. I also want to mention that many veterans support our fight against hackers, so do not think that there is something you can hide. Our community loves Rohan and they will not tolerate these people.

Love Rohan!

Best regards
PM Albreiker