+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 68
  1. #31
    Playwith Staff Volkmyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by chikuwa View Post
    what happened to WTW and Sage???

    Lag, can't move, can't pick the item I hunt?

    it has been 2 days, you guys don't want to fix this?

    or you use this trick to reduce the new gear's amount???
    We undernstand your concern about this issue in Dungeons. We would like to tell you that this has already been reported to our team and we are checking on it.
    And as soon as we have news regarding this, we will inform you.
    We only ask you to be patient while we are working on this.

    Seal Online Team

  2. #32
    maybe they use this trick to reduce the amount, there is no way, that no update, noMT, and suddenly the drop gone and stuck. either they doing it on purpose or some cheater messing up with server,, but if server,m why only dungeon ??
    also its like the event last month that we guess the four leaf clover pic, in forum say FLy mandra gora +evo leaf 20%, and suddenly when they announce the winner/ picture,, the FLY mandragora become only mandragora, and Evo leaf 20% is gone. LMAO

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    We undernstand your concern about this issue in Dungeons. We would like to tell you that this has already been reported to our team and we are checking on it.
    And as soon as we have news regarding this, we will inform you.
    We only ask you to be patient while we are working on this.

    Seal Online Team
    lol, you understand what???

    if I didn't say this here, will you make an official announcement?

    don't tell me that you didn't know this issue

    GM Shriimp was online when players complaining this issue 2 days ago, but no any GM make an official announcement

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by fchrulrz View Post
    maybe they use this trick to reduce the amount, there is no way, that no update, noMT, and suddenly the drop gone and stuck. either they doing it on purpose or some cheater messing up with server,, but if server,m why only dungeon ??
    also its like the event last month that we guess the four leaf clover pic, in forum say FLy mandra gora +evo leaf 20%, and suddenly when they announce the winner/ picture,, the FLY mandragora become only mandragora, and Evo leaf 20% is gone. LMAO

    Lol u dont know nothing bro
    Iam one of the winners, i got fly mandragora +0 from lucky clover events not mandragora !

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by chikuwa View Post
    lol, you understand what???

    if I didn't say this here, will you make an official announcement?

    don't tell me that you didn't know this issue

    GM Shriimp was online when players complaining this issue 2 days ago, but no any GM make an official announcement
    Fixing the issues is not as easy as u comment on this post.
    Before u comment, many players have already sent their tickets.
    Btw u can got boxes from squid, and u can pick up the boxes
    Ty !

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmtalah View Post
    Fixing the issues is not as easy as u comment on this post.
    Before u comment, many players have already sent their tickets.
    Btw u can got boxes from squid, and u can pick up the boxes
    Ty !
    I dont know about sage...
    But for waterway..
    It get worse..
    Today we checked it.. no drop or boxes can be picked up.. from 1st floor..

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmtalah View Post
    Lol u dont know nothing bro
    Iam one of the winners, i got fly mandragora +0 from lucky clover events not mandragora !
    they change the terrm and condition also remove evo leaf 20%, the fly mandragora for rafle, before at the leaf clover event , http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5k8W3zEqO, better you shut up.
    my point is.,, gm's can change the term and condition what ever they like with out announcement

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmtalah View Post
    Fixing the issues is not as easy as u comment on this post.
    Before u comment, many players have already sent their tickets.
    Btw u can got boxes from squid, and u can pick up the boxes
    Ty !
    so, we go to sage just for squid?????

    like you said, many players have already sent their tickets, but did GM make an announcement?

    hell no-till I post here

    BTW, GM had already change the prize for Lucky Clover, Fly Mandragora to Mandragora

    you got Fly Mandragora from that event??? hum???? Funny


  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by chikuwa View Post
    so, we go to sage just for squid?????

    like you said, many players have already sent their tickets, but did GM make an announcement?

    hell no-till I post here

    BTW, GM had already change the prize for Lucky Clover, Fly Mandragora to Mandragora

    you got Fly Mandragora from that event??? hum???? Funny

    Yess.. they sent me fly mandragora +0 via mailman
    And i still have it

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by hmmtalah View Post
    Yess.. they sent me fly mandragora +0 via mailman
    And i still have it
    They want to change the reward from fly mandragora into mandragora.. but they cancel it..
    But dont forget.. at the 1st time they didnt mentioned they will raffle the fly mandragora..
    But they change the rules.. and raffle only 5 fly mandragora sad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify