+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Well i trust this game and i trust GM teams wont do that..
    "Special Players" only exist in seal Indonesia..

This is international Server.. everything is controlled ..

Tier 1 cant give any item before they got approval from tier 2.. and tier 2 should ask to tier 3..

Many players spend thousands dollar and they dont get special treatment or reward.. they only got "VIP Reward" from officials website..

For this "rules" issues..
    GM promise to give clues and reward also rules will be made clear.. but adding or adjusting the rules during the events is totally understandable to prevent player abuse the event..
    Example : login event 24 days and got blessed diamond

At my view.. for small event like lucky clover
    GM wants to give us some interesting event.. just login and choose number .. but some players abuse the event.. thats why they changed the rules or in this case "add more rules" and make adjustments for rewards..

Its still understandable.. because they changed the rules before due time.. not after we got some winner..

So please give GM teams your understanding and dont always suspicious.. they have worked hard enough
    TRUE!!! I agree with you, dude. (Two thumbs up.)

Quote Originally Posted by chikuwa View Post
    well, so you admit that you changed the prize from fly mandragora to mandragora?

then why this player still got fly mandragora???

don't you think you have to take the fly mangragora back?
    is this fair to all the players who joined the event but only got mangradora???
    The final prize was chosen and already sent. As mentioned before we apologize for the misunderstanding about the rules.
    We will take special care of them for our upcoming community events.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by chikuwa View Post
    there is nothing about how many times they've changed the prize, it all about fair or unfair

if they can do this, how can you sure they are not only giving some special players the best prize for the event?
    Please take into account that all players are treated in a fairly way independent of the event. We do not have any preference on any player since every player has the same chances to win or lose..

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Well i trust this game and i trust GM teams wont do that..
    "Special Players" only exist in seal Indonesia..

This is international Server.. everything is controlled ..

Tier 1 cant give any item before they got approval from tier 2.. and tier 2 should ask to tier 3..

Many players spend thousands dollar and they dont get special treatment or reward.. they only got "VIP Reward" from officials website..

For this "rules" issues..
    GM promise to give clues and reward also rules will be made clear.. but adding or adjusting the rules during the events is totally understandable to prevent player abuse the event..
    Example : login event 24 days and got blessed diamond

At my view.. for small event like lucky clover
    GM wants to give us some interesting event.. just login and choose number .. but some players abuse the event.. thats why they changed the rules or in this case "add more rules" and make adjustments for rewards..

Its still understandable.. because they changed the rules before due time.. not after we got some winner..

So please give GM teams your understanding and dont always suspicious.. they have worked hard enough
    We are glad to hear that from you. Thanks for your support

Seal Online Team

when this event ends????

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    Hello Aodafb

This event has not an ending date set yet. Anyway once it is stablished we will inform all the players at least 1 week before the event ends.

Seal Online Team
    So, when will the event end? The day after tommorow, there will be maintenance, right?

Well, honestly, I hope, this event will run forever

please dont end tomorrow, I still have to get police suit heqd and shoes

Quote Originally Posted by TsukimiDango View Post
    please dont end tomorrow, I still have to get police suit heqd and shoes
    Hello TsukimiDango, the event will be available until May 21st before maintenance. Good luck with your pursuit!

ouw nice, should be more than enough to make it +10 ✧ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ
    thanks for the reply GM, have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello TsukimiDango, the event will be available until May 21st before maintenance. Good luck with your pursuit!
    After 21may.. will you let the npc joshima stay a week later?in case i still have like 190 bales pot left.. and the time is up.. i can buy another 10 from player who have potion left..