+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    The clover event is the most chaotic event ever in my opinion, the prices keep changing so many times I even got confused.

And yes, I do read evolution leaf as one of the price though I remember it was 30%.

yep , GM keep changing the term and condition, even some rules, with no explanation at all.very disapointing

The rules in this life keep changing.. for better world and and for better seal..

till when this event will end?

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    They want to change the reward from fly mandragora into mandragora.. but they cancel it..
    But dont forget.. at the 1st time they didnt mentioned they will raffle the fly mandragora..
    But they change the rules.. and raffle only 5 fly mandragora sad.
    We are sorry that rules were not made clear at the begginning, we will take special care on the rules for the upcoming events.
    All we want is that everybody enjoys the events.
    This feedback is pretty useful for future community events.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by fletzz19 View Post
    till when this event will end?
    We haven set an ending date for this event.
    Anyway we will inform you and all the players at least 1 week before it ends.
    Don't worry and enjoy the event.

Seal Online Team

Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    We are sorry that rules were not made clear at the begginning, we will take special care on the rules for the upcoming events.
    All we want is that everybody enjoys the events.
    This feedback is pretty useful for future community events.

Seal Online Team
    well, so you admit that you changed the prize from fly mandragora to mandragora?

then why this player still got fly mandragora???

Quote Originally Posted by hmmtalah View Post
    Lol u dont know nothing bro
    Iam one of the winners, i got fly mandragora +0 from lucky clover events not mandragora !
    don't you think you have to take the fly mangragora back?
    is this fair to all the players who joined the event but only got mangradora???

Quote Originally Posted by chikuwa View Post
    well, so you admit that you changed the prize from fly mandragora to mandragora?

then why this player still got fly mandragora???

don't you think you have to take the fly mangragora back?
    is this fair to all the players who joined the event but only got mangradora???
    Dude ... they changed it 2x..
    1st fly Mandragora without raffle.. then changed it again into Mandragora with raffle.. and then they gave better gift and changed Mandragora with Fly Mandragora.. only 5 players got Fly Mandragora..

Case close.. with this raid event we can get 10x fly mandragora.. just go to Blue Eyes and Hunt till you drop.. 10 fly Mandragora will be yours

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Dude ... they changed it 2x..
    1st fly Mandragora without raffle.. then changed it again into Mandragora with raffle.. and then they gave better gift and changed Mandragora with Fly Mandragora.. only 5 players got Fly Mandragora..

Case close.. with this raid event we can get 10x fly mandragora.. just go to Blue Eyes and Hunt till you drop.. 10 fly Mandragora will be yours
    there is nothing about how many times they've changed the prize, it all about fair or unfair

if they can do this, how can you sure they are not only giving some special players the best prize for the event?

Quote Originally Posted by chikuwa View Post
    there is nothing about how many times they've changed the prize, it all about fair or unfair

if they can do this, how can you sure they are not only giving some special players the best prize for the event?
    Well i trust this game and i trust GM teams wont do that..
    "Special Players" only exist in seal Indonesia..

This is international Server.. everything is controlled ..

Tier 1 cant give any item before they got approval from tier 2.. and tier 2 should ask to tier 3..

Many players spend thousands dollar and they dont get special treatment or reward.. they only got "VIP Reward" from officials website..

For this "rules" issues..
    GM promise to give clues and reward also rules will be made clear.. but adding or adjusting the rules during the events is totally understandable to prevent player abuse the event..
    Example : login event 24 days and got blessed diamond

At my view.. for small event like lucky clover
    GM wants to give us some interesting event.. just login and choose number .. but some players abuse the event.. thats why they changed the rules or in this case "add more rules" and make adjustments for rewards..

Its still understandable.. because they changed the rules before due time.. not after we got some winner..

So please give GM teams your understanding and dont always suspicious.. they have worked hard enough
    Last edited by cdseal8; 04-07-2019 at 03:02 PM.