+ Reply to Thread

Let’s talk bugs, time boxes screwed.

So there is emergency maint again this morning because the rate for enhancement tickets is bugged??? Many people open their boxes and get amazing reward rate.

I open mine after the first maintenance (emergency) today and I get ****ed.
    I open 20 blessed boxes and get nothing but garbage. Normally that gives me 4 tickets. I know this is not a huge pool of testing done here, I still need to open 60 more but I’m scared now. This is not the only reason I’m about to go on a rant, I’m about to speak of some issues I’m sure most of the community knows about.

I’m really tired of you GMs letting these bug abusers slide by. And then ****ing the rest of the community.

They get infinite enhancement tickets for 3 week ban, all 21 maxed gear for a measly 3 week ban. They open all their **** in some random rate enhancement window today and then I get screwed after the window.

I think I speak for everybody in all of Rohan when I say please GMs ban me for 3 weeks and max all my gear, to max my gear myself will take 1 year oh wait with current rates maybe 5 years.

And then you say the accounts have been banned and players punished yada yada yada we know this is bull**** and your investigatory skills are bull****.
    Nobody main account was perma banned. All the players had alt accounts to dupe **** bc....errmmm.... they have a brain??.... So this alt garbage accounts get banned and you think this is enough????

FIX ORLIN MAKE THE RATE STABLE THE SAME RATE ALL MONTH ALL WEEK AT ALL HOURS. This is absolutely unacceptable and you guys should embarrassed as hell you can’t get a handle on this. You have had 3-4 emergency maintenances for this and many regular maintenance. You guys are dropping the ball on this big time and you wonder why people are quitting.

I know someone will say they are updating Orlin/ time boxes this maintenance.
    I hoe that it is fixed permanently and we will see how it goes. I don’t have faith in them atm.

This is not the only issue this is just an example that EVERYONE knows about.
    There are so many bugs that are insanely unfair.

How about the event that randomly gave 250 BoV instead of 1 for participants??
    This has happened more than one occasion. Actually it happened during the Valentines event that doubled rewards. Many people got 500 BoVs for just joining a random bs event at an odd hour. FIVE HUNDRED. This is more than a years progress given out for nothing but 10 minutes time.

I’m really curious to know how this mistake is made or even possible?

If this happened one time okay it’s not a big deal but this also happened 3 or 4 times what in the ****. Get your **** together GMs do you think people that don’t benefit from this will be happy??

I need to get titles on my characters also and make many shinys for abyss armor. But it will take me a long time to farm it and do PAs. This random group gets 500 in a event are you ****ing kidding me.

I realized now I am dumb for spending money on this bugged unfair game. I can throw thousands at this game some random noob will get 2 years progress in 1 day from a “bug”.

Done spending on this game for a while, a few more issues like the ones above I’m probably gonna cut my losses and dip.

TL/DR:
    GMs don’t give a **** about you, they actually don’t even give a **** if you hack and dupe ****. Even worse is they have no sense of urgency when solving any game breaking bugs. They randomly give out 500 BoV at their own discretion.

rant over.
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 03-26-2019 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Edited to Remove shots at certain guilds and players. We need to come together as a community and express our displeasure.

50 total blessed boxes opened today all garbage rewards.

Last month I opened 21 blessed and I got +18 ticket x4 and 1 opa ticket.

This is not luck this is bull**** Rates that fluctuate MAKE THE RATE CONSTANT you fking idiots
    $50 gone for nothing but WRS and Walters medal +2.

I would say don’t open boxes atm but who knows tomorrow might be 90% chance for tickets and only today was 1%
    Last edited by thatniqqa41; 03-27-2019 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thatniqqa41 View Post
    50 total blessed boxes opened today all garbage rewards.

Last month I opened 21 blessed and I got +18 ticket x4 and 1 opa ticket.

This is not luck this is bull**** Rates that fluctuate MAKE THE RATE CONSTANT you fking idiots
    $50 gone for nothing but WRS and Walters medal +2.

I would say don’t open boxes atm but who knows tomorrow might be 90% chance for tickets and only today was 1%
    Dont open box at all.

Just an fwi, althrough the rates for time jewel boxes were never released I can tell you that based on my experience (N=250 or more)

Rates: (roughly)
    (Event/Time Box) Ticket+12 = 1%
    (Blessed Box) Ticket +18 = 5%
    (Blessed Box) Opaniel Ticket: 2,5%
    (Premium Box) Ticket +21 = Unknown

These rates have been fairly constant throughout the game, just because you were on a crazy lucky streak with 4+1 tickets from 21 blessed boxes (which is a horse-**** N to base any statistics on) doesn't mean the overal rates are like that in general lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

It really does seem to fluctuate for me, this is just recent but I remember a few other times. I understand it is random and therefore can’t really be proven but this morning they did an emergency maint bc the rates were so good.

At the very least....There is absolutely no excuse that they still have problems with orlin.

Im sure you already have an idea of who benefitted from that small window this morning

just stop to spend money here i hope soon developers whill bring some accesory better than chakra and u all will be ****ed

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    just stop to spend money here i hope soon developers whill bring some accesory better than chakra and u all will be ****ed
    I'll never be ****ed, even if the server goes down and I'd lose everything I still own, I'd still not have any problem lmfao.

Just suck it up you salty prick haha
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h