+ Reply to Thread

Returning To Isen with my +21 toons,

Gooday.

last time i played this mess of a game was 3 years ago,

that was around the time when there was a civil war on this servers, Past ( VnFriends ) Vs Kenji /Final Strike,

i stopped playing once Past and his friends were wiped out, since Kenji became too dominant and the whole server more or less died,

however....im thinking on checking in my old toons, all lvl 115+21 or higher,

So if someone could give me an update on the server today??

what is currently the best(highest ) gear( armor & weapons )

What guilds are dominat right now,

and most importantly....

is it possible to grind without getting rpked everywere i go lol

Wc back.. Go PA time is enough ��

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo01 View Post
    Gooday.

last time i played this mess of a game was 3 years ago,

that was around the time when there was a civil war on this servers, Past ( VnFriends ) Vs Kenji /Final Strike,

i stopped playing once Past and his friends were wiped out, since Kenji became too dominant and the whole server more or less died,

however....im thinking on checking in my old toons, all lvl 115+21 or higher,

So if someone could give me an update on the server today??

what is currently the best(highest ) gear( armor & weapons )

What guilds are dominat right now,

and most importantly....

is it possible to grind without getting rpked everywere i go lol
    Hey Dude i didnt saw your post before,Sorry actually the best gears on Isen are Abbys/Opainel for now Onyx still Fine cuz few guys have abbys the set Abbys and Opainel are the best for pvp even abbys being better cause of pve Def for Farm like u need but Farm them is hard and the guys who sell them Will sell expensive,the guild dominant are FS at some point cuz they dont rpk they just take tsb cuz no one Go there Just them and then friends and at this moment everyone is farming few pvp and Just some noobs is rpking around but nothing to worry about
    Welcome back!
    Last edited by LaisMoraes; 04-06-2019 at 03:05 PM.
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Pvp game is nice.. Why ppl hate its ?? If dont go farm game

Past and his gang have quit although past jsut recently started logging back in but not farming venges like before as of yet. FinalStrike is takign TSB's but that mainly cause me and my guild and allies havent had the time to join tsb and take it from them. Main PVP is in Power Arena these days, although there is some out side. its no Secret here that 3InchesOfBlood and DarkAura KOS everyone that isnt a friend or allie of ours, however as of late most of us just farm and dont go looking for the pvp. for me if i happen to run into u in my travels well ill kill but i dont camp and i dont farm venges. if im out hunting ppl its usualy beacuse some one has pissed me off and im hunting them. Im one of the the Strongest Preds and problay the strongest Templar on the server (PurpleRiegn and Evidence). Welcome back to game if ya got specific questions ya can whisper me in game ( weekends are usually best time to reach me) ill answer ya to the best of my abilty.