+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Volkmyre View Post
    This costume can have several stats at this moment but ODI nor DDI. Anyway we have already taken your suggestion and let the team check it and see if more options like ODI and DDI can be applied to it.
    As soon as there are news we will inform the players.

Seal Online Team

if this Saiyan Costume (Permanent) doesn't have ODI/DDI, you SHOULD tell all the players before we spent RPS on grabbit!!!!!

Player who spend a lot of money to got this Saiyan Costume (Permanent) and now what???? no ODI/DDI???

Quote Originally Posted by BoboLin View Post
    if this Saiyan Costume (Permanent) doesn't have ODI/DDI, you SHOULD tell all the players before we spent RPS on grabbit!!!!!

Player who spend a lot of money to got this Saiyan Costume (Permanent) and now what???? no ODI/DDI???
    Did GM tell us if the Costume have odi and ddi ?
    If they told us and no odi ddi then gm is guilty because give us wrong information..

But

If GM dont give any clue,so GM is not guilty because no detail information were given and the speculation about odi and ddi as build status come from players with information from korean/taiwan/thailand server

Am i right?

Well, all the Perma Cost have DDI OPT, while only some have ODI opt. It's safe to assume that Saiyan perma also had at least DDI opt.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    Well, all the Perma Cost have DDI OPT, while only some have ODI opt. It's safe to assume that Saiyan perma also had at least DDI opt.
    Do you mean permanen costum basic status or 2nd status using marco magic stone?

For permanent costum only taiwan costume have basic status odi2ddi2 damage 10 mpw 10
    The best 2nd opt i ever got was ddi 5 damage 24 crit rate 9 def 14

For another permanent costum.. theres no status on it..
    You can add the 2nd option using marco magic stone.. the best opt is odi 7 ddi 7

So for everyone here.. better to ask friend or GM before you spend money on costum without knowing what the status from costume or equip you will get

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Did GM tell us if the Costume have odi and ddi ?
    If they told us and no odi ddi then gm is guilty because give us wrong information..

But

If GM dont give any clue,so GM is not guilty because no detail information were given and the speculation about odi and ddi as build status come from players with information from korean/taiwan/thailand server

Am i right?
    please tell me One Permanent Costume doesn't have ODI or DDI when you use Marco's magic stone, JUST ONE
    Last edited by StyleBoBo; 03-25-2019 at 07:15 PM.

DDI OPT
    ODI opt

I believe you clearly read my reply. Option, not basic status.

Serf
    wow odi ddi costume?

Quote Originally Posted by cdseal8 View Post
    Do you mean permanen costum basic status or 2nd status using marco magic stone?

For permanent costum only taiwan costume have basic status odi2ddi2 damage 10 mpw 10
    The best 2nd opt i ever got was ddi 5 damage 24 crit rate 9 def 14

For another permanent costum.. theres no status on it..
    You can add the 2nd option using marco magic stone.. the best opt is odi 7 ddi 7

So for everyone here.. better to ask friend or GM before you spend money on costum without knowing what the status from costume or equip you will get
    Hello everyone.

Just as you mentioned. You are always welcome to ask anything about new items, from stats to options. You can do it by sending us a ticket or just by replying to forums posts.
    We are sorry that you are not pleased with the outcome about the New Saiyan costume. Anyway we have already reported the suggestion and the team is already reviewing it.

For the meantime we only ask you to be patient.
    As soon as we have news we will let you know.

Seal Online Team

ut my account can't be recharged. Can you help me solve it?
    my account Maggie0000

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz5jggmfCOT
    www.playrohan.com

Quote Originally Posted by StyleBoBo View Post
    please tell me One Permanent Costume doesn't have ODI or DDI when you use Marco's magic stone, JUST ONE
    You talk about 1st Options with odi ddi or you talk about 2nd option using marco..
    You didnt write specifically..

Now im trying to answer..

For 1st option .. so far i know only taiwan costum have mpw 10 damage 10 odi 2 ddi other permanent Costume are clean..

For 2nd option using marco.. i dont know if saiyan costum cant get odi ddi 2 as 2nd option.. i need to find more information about this..