I've heard and seen so many changes in the game since I stopped playing because of college work. I was "devastated" when YNK changed and LEVEL UP games was bought by a different company, it caused most of my investment to my character gone and all merged/IM items I bought were deleted. I noticed that the PH server died almost a couple years after. Rohan Online PH has been one of the best game experiences I had then.

Last December, I decided to download R:BF and played at ISEN, which, I wasn't happy. Some players told me that Jainus is the server if I'm looking for a "hardwork" play-style server (Isen has been too much freebies and TRANS/OPA upgrades that I couldn't even keep up).

Now, I just started my main in Jainus-Jin and it feels like home. Even though most of them are in the US and international players, the people in this union server seems kind, populated even.

Thus, I'd really want to seek friendly advises about the game. I started with a Wizard when I saw that her skills were boosted up. I would, one day, want to reach Transcended level - and I feel excited about the thought of it.

(1) Would like to know where can I farm serpent fragments and weapon? I also noticed a great chance of option drops, which is my second question. (2) Where can I farm for possible option stone drops for enchanted armors?

I'll really appreciate you guys for your answers and help. xoxo