+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Are upgraded weapons going to be sold again?

Some of the peeps in-game told me that we might get upgs on sale troughout the next month? I am wondering if that's true or not and there's no way to get a clarification on the matter yet, so I thought it's best to ask on the forums.

I mean, it would be great if they decided to sell the parts on IM again. I am sure lots of people would be buying, which would contribute to the in-game balance as well.

I don't see how the sale of upgrade weapon will balance the game. The sale of upgrade weapon should be stopped and GM should issue a statement on this and put a stop from being brought up again.

I hope so I dont know why this company wouldnt want your money L U L

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sakk0nsa View Post
    I don't see how the sale of upgrade weapon will balance the game. The sale of upgrade weapon should be stopped and GM should issue a statement on this and put a stop from being brought up again.
    Well, look at it this way: instead of few players having it and being assholes, more players would be able to get one so we could all be assholes together.

Quote Originally Posted by omniii View Post
    Well, look at it this way: instead of few players having it and being assholes, more players would be able to get one so we could all be assholes together.
    pretty much sums it up, chances of upg sale are low, I can tell you that
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Whoever told you it will be in the next few months is a moron. They are working on balance patches now. DE and Dhan done. Next is human, all classes will get one and this will take time. If they do sell more upgs it will be after all of these updates. It’s not a sure thing they may or may not.

And if they do create 4.0 after many months, it is not a sure thing that 4.0 will trump all 3.0 or 2.0.
    For example 3.0 zhen is garbage compared to 2.0...

And I really doubt they will create a Katar with more than 32% crit. If they do they might as well just make it 100% lmao

Quote Originally Posted by omniii View Post
    Lol'ed. But yah, it's simply stupid to keep them that rare. I dont get it either.

Guys every day i see upgrade on EM , go buy one . Anyway this days not upgrade weapons make the diference , you need much more to be competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by rechi View Post
    Guys every day i see upgrade on EM , go buy one . Anyway this days not upgrade weapons make the diference , you need much more to be competitive.
    you're only partly right, there's much more needed to be on the top of the food chain. However without an upgraded weapon you'll almost always lose vs. people who have an upgraded weapon, meaning you certainly can't be competative. Missing some talisman or such is much less of an issue since most items give flat stats while upgraded weapons give percentage wise boosts (try your hp with & without upgraded weapon on semi/max PA badge and see how much HP it gives you).It basically increases the value of your stats rather than adding a flat amount of damage/defense etc.

Upgraded weapon is the nr.1 item to get to be capable in PVP and PVE, and with an increasing amount of dormant upgraded weapons at people's accounts who quit, most new players can't get their hands on them, can't be competative and won't stay to play.

QED this game can't grow in population and will, eventually die out if no solution is found for the upgraded weapons issue.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 03-21-2019 at 09:36 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Always the same rumors and the same arguments, is fully demonstrated for all who have years here, that the epic / upgrade sales only destroyed this game, breaking the balance and causing 60-70% of the players to leave, the one that thinks differently. It´s his right, but that is the harsh reality, as far as that rumor is the same that isen will getting merged next week.

if the upgrades had been beneficial, isen and origins should not have existed
    Last edited by dexfinyx; 03-21-2019 at 11:48 AM.