+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Is Isen Server death?

I playes rohan befor 10 years on torian and now i start a new char on isen , but i didnt see players . Is this only on isen?

I sure as hell hope there are no ppl on isen at this point.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PaxiFixi View Post
    I playes rohan befor 10 years on torian and now i start a new char on isen , but i didnt see players . Is this only on isen?
    That’s nice to hear it means you can do whatever you want without worrying getting pked constantly. Enjoy playing by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by MAYAPUTOMAYA View Post
    That’s nice to hear it means you can do whatever you want without worrying getting pked constantly. Enjoy playing by yourself.
    LMAO savage as ****

But i want PVP the reason why i go on isen is about the strong upgrades parts on the other server. Are the upgrade parts so overpowered or can i craft a weapon like the same power without upgrade parts?

Quote Originally Posted by PaxiFixi View Post
    But i want PVP the reason why i go on isen is about the strong upgrades parts on the other server. Are the upgrade parts so overpowered or can i craft a weapon like the same power without upgrade parts?
    Upgrades are strong but I dont think its necessarily a requirement to have it depending on the class. If you settle with the fact that certain classes will not do well without upgrades (key targets like priests for example) and settle with the fact that you will lose any/all 1v1s to upgrade users.

Probably best example I can give is a ranger with trans opaniel xbow for 80-95% ra (how much does the IP mall range stone give?) yes if you get caught you probably will get rekt but YMMV.

Having said that you should stay away from isen because theres nobody there which makes it hard to find ppl to sell your stuff to on the EM. (Which is a requirement if you ever want to move up) IMHO.

Go to PA time lala

I think ISEN is the best option for all new players because is fair play without pay to win ubgrades like on other servers , if u only want more people and u dont mind if you geting kil shots many times from other players:P with this cash ubgrades u probably then dont go on Isen, but if u prefer fair play game go Isen and every new who read it i think on Isen is Enoth players and wil be more day by day:< zapraszam was

Quote Originally Posted by xinef666 View Post
    I think ISEN is the best option for all new players because is fair play without pay to win ubgrades like on other servers , if u only want more people and u dont mind if you geting kil shots many times from other players:P with this cash ubgrades u probably then dont go on Isen, but if u prefer fair play game go Isen and every new who read it i think on Isen is Enoth players and wil be more day by day:< zapraszam was
    Wrong because the only way to move up without spending a ****load is by selling things on the EM and there are not enough ppl on isen to satisfy that market requirement.

Like I said there are ways to run without an upg I mean you could literally get the same max lvl gear that isen has on jainus opaniel tickets do exist.

Isen is a horrible horrible horrible option and anyone who advises it either has gone full retard. Or they have only been playing a few months and don’t know any better, in both cases they should not feel inclined to give others advice.